Inline antenna booster is available in different frequencies. Be sure to match the booster frequency to the frequency being used in your EW-D system.
The EW-D AB inline antenna booster from Sennheiser is designed to improve wireless performance on the EW-D series receiver. It is inserted between a remote antenna and the EW-D ASA antenna splitter (sold separately). Booster compensates for RF signal loss by delivering a 12dB boost. That boost is particularly helpful in situations when long coaxial antenna cables are being run.
Sennheiser’s Evolution Wireless Digital series provides an impressively wide dynamic range. Evolution Wireless Digital works so you don’t have to, automatically securing the most reliable signal within seconds. Other features include scalable up to 90 channels, an equidistant tuning grid, and compatibility with the Sennheiser Smart Assist app. Built to help your work evolve, the Evolution Wireless Digital series exceeds your needs.
Sennheiser EW-D Features
- Digital transmission operating in the UHF spectrum greatly enhances range, reliability and scalability
- Smart Assist App connects via Bluetooth Low Energy for a streamlined setup and operation at a distance
- Auto scan creates reliable connections with minimal time and effort
- 134 dB audio input dynamic range eliminates need for sensitivity adjustments and preserves every detail
- Elimination of intermodulation enables channels to be placed in an equidistant tuning grid 600 kHz apart
- 56 MHz of tuning bandwidth and equidistant spacing enables up to 90 channels
- 2,240 selectable frequencies allow for fine tuning
- EW-D AB antenna booster1
- Frequency ranges
- Q: 470-550 MHz
- R: 520-608 MHz
- Power supply (DC coupled) DC 12 V (DC 9 – 18 V) / max. 160 mA @ 12 V, center contact +
- IIP3 >25dBm
- Gain typically 12dB
- Impedance 50Ω
- Connections 2x BNC female, DC power supply from OUT to ANT
- Operating temperature 14°F to 131°F (-10°C to 55°C)
- Relative humidity 5-95% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions 3.74" x 1.85" x 0.83"
- Weight 4.23 oz (120 g)