The XSW 2-835-A Wireless Handheld Microphone System with e835 Capsule (A: 548 to 572 MHz) features a true diversity receiver, and a handheld transmitter with an intuitive LCD display. It has 12 compatible channels and is offered as an easy to use, all-in-one wireless system for singers and presenters.
The unit has automatic frequency management and synchronization so you don't have to scramble to find an available channel. The transmitter's e835 capsule uses a cardioid polar pattern, which is part of the evolution series and designed for withstanding tougher, live-stage conditions.
The XSW 2 Receiver
Enjoy flexibility without losing user-friendliness. The XS Wireless 2 Receiver from Sennheiser boasts more features than the XS Wireless 1, but is still intuitive and easy to set up. Simply plug it in and choose your settings from the manual options at the top of the receiver. The XSW 2 delivers pounding bass, crisp treble, two tuners (true diversity technology) to eliminate dropouts, and low-noise transmission that doesn’t create acoustic feedback. This receiver boasts an all-metal housing that can take the punishment of performances, day in and day out, without compromising its audio signal quality.
The XSW 1-835 Handheld Microphone
Delivering solid wireless transmission with up to 10 compatible channels, the XS WIRELESS 1-835 is perfect for vocalists who need to cut through the mix. Designed to be user-friendly, even for users that aren’t tech-savvy, the XSW 1-835 features easy setup via remote channel synching, automatic frequency management, and selectable UHF frequencies within a large bandwidth. It also boosts vocals at 3kHz-5kHz to enhance vocal presence and enhances frequencies to 12kHz to add brightness.
The XSW 1-835 includes integrated antennas, antenna-switching diversity reception, and Sennheiser’s renowned e 835 dynamic cardioid mic capsule.
More about Sennheiser’s XS Wireless Series
Professional live sound. Effortless operation. Unmatched value. Sennheiser’s XS Wireless Series are products that offer the features and functionality that live sound applications demand. Ideal for stages and settings of all kinds, XSW delivers cordless freedom of movement—without compromising on audio quality.
XSW systems work in the professional UHF range, using predefined frequency banks to achieve fast, simple configurations that allow users to customize their setup while integrating seamlessly with preexisting gear. Each member of the XSW family offers advanced features such as integrated equalization, limiter, and focus mode, ensuring that you get the quality you need today, while each product in the line is sturdily built to continue to perform into the future.
Choose from handheld, lavalier, or headworn microphone transmitters. Effortlessly sync with an XSW receiver. Get up-to-the-second feedback with XSW’s In-Ear Monitoring systems. Round out your setup with accessories including rack mount kits and more. Sennheiser also offers all-in-on sets that come with all you need to get started right out of the box—and yet can be further scaled as your needs change or grow.
Sennheiser XSW 2-835-A Features
- Excellent live sound featuring Sennheiser’s renowned evolution microphone capsules
- True diversity receiver with metal housing
- External antennas
- Automatic frequency management and synchronization via
- remote channel for easy setup
- Fully tunable over a wide range of UHF frequencies
- Rackmount kit included
- Up to 12 compatible channels
- Receiver EM-XSW 21
- Handheld Transmitter SKM 835-XSW1
- Microphone Clamp MZQ 11
- Power Supply NT 12-5 CW1
- AA Batteries2
- Rackmount Kit1
- User Manual1
- Dimensions: approx. 200 x 42 x 127 mm, microphone: approx. 260 x 50 mm
- Weight: approx. 680g
- Power supply: 12 V DC nom. / 300 mA
- Housing: Metal, microphone: robust ABS
- AF frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz (–3 dB)
- Microphone: dynamic
- Frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz (–3 dB)
- THD, total harmonic distortion: ≤ 0.9%
- Pick-up pattern: cardioid
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 103 dBA
- RF output power: 10 mW
- Switching bandwidth: up to 24 MHz
- Operating time: approx. 10 hrs
- Modulation: wideband FM
- Output voltage: 1/4“ (6.3 mm) jack socket (unbalanced): +6 dBu, XLR socket (balanced): +12 dBu
- Frequency: 8 frequency banks, each with up to 12 factory-preset channels
- Frequency range
- A: 548-572 MHz
- GB: 606-630 MHz
- B: 614-638 MHz
- C: 766-790 MHz
- D: 794-806 MHz
- E: 821-832 MHz, 863-865 MHz
- K: 925-937.5 MHz
- Sensitivity: < 3 μV at 52 dB(A)rms S/N
- Squelch: switchable from 3 dBμV to 28 dBμV (via Pilot Tone)
- Synchronization: 2.4 GHz, Low Power OQPSK (only active during synchronization)
- Line: 20 dB, switchable
- Input sensitivity: 1.5 mV / Pa
- Adjustment Range Transmitter: 0 to -30 dB, adjustable in 10 dB steps
- Audio adjustment range: 40 dB, adjustable in 5-dB steps
- Temperature Range
- operation: 0°C to +40°C
- storage: –20°C to +70°C
- Receiver Principle: double superheterodyne
- Diversity principle: True Diversity
- Weight: approx. 245g
- Power supply: 2 AA size batteries, 1.5 V
- AF frequency response: 80-14,000 Hz