Immerse yourself in an uninterrupted, exceptionally comfortable listening experience wherever you go with the AONIC 50 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones.
The AONIC 50 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones from Shure are perfect for achieving studio-quality sound and adjustable noise cancellation—whether you’re at home or abroad. Enjoy the ideal combination of grab-and-go wireless capability and customizable, immersive listening.
Hear every detail of your music with crystal-clarity using the adjustable noise cancellation feature to block out unwanted noise. Alternatively, use Environment Mode to hear your surroundings while still taking in your headphones’ audio. Get a natural experience with 3 digital ANC settings for extended low-frequency cancellation.
AONIC 50 headphones allow you to customize your features and EQ. Use the included ShurePlus™ PLAY app (available to download for free for iOS and Android) to personalize your noise cancellation and Environment Mode levels. Choose from multiple presets or create your own custom EQ. These settings save directly to your headphones, allowing you to transfer them across other apps and devices—so you don’t have to tweak controls every time to get the exact listening experience you want.
Engineered to meet Shure’s stringent quality standards, AONIC 50 headphones are constructed using premium materials to ensure top-notch performance. Their rugged design makes them a durable choice for commuting on the bus or during long rambles on foot, while they’re also foldable to make them ultra-compact for storage. In addition to its two year warranty, AONIC 50 Wireless Headphones come with a 3.5mm audio cable, USB-C charging cable, and a black carrying case to protect them during transport.
More about the AONIC Series from Shure
Shure provides headphones for the professional audio industry – people who wear headphones all day for a living. The AONIC Series from Shure is designed to take that studio-caliber experience to new horizons, allowing for wireless freedom that lets you enjoy immersive, detailed sound on the go. Built to be portable and versatile, AONIC Series headphones are also designed for optimal durability, so you can listen with confidence, hour after hour.
Shure AONIC 50 Features
- Premium, wireless studio-quality sound engineered from decades of professional experience
- Adjustable noise cancellation eliminates distractions for a truly immersive listening experience
- Environment mode allows you to hear the outside world with the flip of a switch
- Up to 20 hours battery life provides uninterrupted audio wherever you go
- Long-wearing comfort and durability built to withstand the rigors of the road
- Folds flat for portability with protective carrying case
- Fingertip controls for quick access to answer calls, adjust volume, or pause your music with the push of a button
- Bluetooth® 5 wireless technology for enhanced stability and a range of up to 30 feet; pairs with phones, tablets and laptops
- Premium headphone amplifier and support for multiple codecs including Qualcomm® aptX™ aptX™ HD, aptX™ Low Latency audio, Sony LDAC, AAC, and SBC
- Connect to wired sources with 3.5mm analog audio input to stay connected to any device, including airplane entertainment systems, or USB-C digital input for charging and High-Resolution audio
- ShurePlus™ PLAY app allows you to customise your noise cancellation and Environment Mode levels. Free to download for iOS and Android
- Includes a two-year warranty, protective carrying case, 3.5mm audio cable and a USB-C charging cable
- AONIC 50 Headphones1
- Protective carrying case1
- 3.5mm audio cable1
- USB-C charging cable1
- Transducer TypeDynamic, Neodymium magnet
- Driver Size50 mm
- Frequency Response20 to 22,000 Hz
- Sensitivity @ 1 kHz97.5 dB/mW
- Impedance @ 1 kHz39 Ω
- Maximum Input Power100 mW
- Weight334 g (11.8oz.)
- Operating Temperature0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- Storage Temperature-10°C to 45°C (14°F to 113°F)
- Antenna TypeInternal Monopole
- Gain+2.05 dBi
- Operating Frequency2402 MHz-2480 MHz
- Modulation TypeFHSS
- RF Output Power+4 dBm ( EIRP)
- Supported CodecsaptX, aptX HD, aptX Low Latency, SBC, AAC, LDAC