A modern take on classic quality. Boasting Shure’s legendary standards and precision engineering, the Beta 58A has been put through its paces for decades, pushing voice to the forefront on the biggest stages in the world, making it a top-selling, single element, dynamic vocal mic.
Realize your vocal potential with the Beta 58A Vocal Dynamic Microphone from Shure. This mic’s supercardioid pattern helps to push your voice to the front of the mix. The brightened midrange and bass roll-off give lead and background vocals a mighty presence in the mix. And the supercardioid pattern works harder to isolate your sound from every other source in the air. The hardened steel mesh grille stands up to some of the roughest sweat drips, mic drops and van rides, without so much as a dent to show for it.
Also included with the Beta 58A is an adjustable stand adapter and 5/8” to 3/8” (Euro) Thread Adapter to ensure perfect positioning and reliable stability during your performance. This mic also comes with a storage bag to protect it from dust during transport or storage.
The Beta 58A is great for:
- Lead vocals
- Backup vocals
More about Shure Beta Microphones
For over two decades, Shure Beta Microphones have been the choice of top touring and recording professionals for capturing fine details in demanding acoustic environments. Each specialized model is precision-engineered for focused, accurate reproduction of the intended source. Recognized for their superior construction, low handling noise, and high gain-before-feedback, Beta Microphones redefine sensitivity and control for essential, expert sound reinforcement.
Shure Beta 58A Features
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff to control proximity effect
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille that resists wear and abuse
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Minimally effected by varying load impedance
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Beta 58A Dynamic Vocal Microphone1
- A25D Adjustable Stand Adapter1
- 95A2050 5/8” to 3/8” (Euro) Thread Adapter1
- 26A21 Storage Bag1
- Transducer TypeDynamic
- Polar PatternSupercardioid
- Frequency Response50 Hz - 16 kHz
- Output Impedance150 Ω
- Sensitivity-51 dBV/Pa
- Connector3-Pin XLRM
- SeriesShure BETA Microphones
- Net Weight0.278 kg (0.62 lbs)