The Shure BLX14/CVL Wireless Lavalier Microphone System is the perfect way to go wireless with your presentations. A popular choice for houses of worship and large business meetings or presentations, this lavalier system generates big sound while keeping its components compact and less visually-distracting. It includes a BLX4 Wireless Receiver, a BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter, and a CVL Lavalier Microphone, as well as a power supply, lavalier clip, and windscreen.
More about the CVL Microphone
Combining durability and quality, the CVL Lavalier Condenser Microphone is ideal for applications where your mic needs to be heard but not seen. This miniature lav comes with a tie clip for easy positioning that frees up your hands, while its low-profile design ensures your audience focuses on your performance, and not your gear. A built-in TA4F (TQG) connector allows this mic to seamlessly integrate into myriad Shure wireless systems.
More about the BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter
The lightweight yet rugged build of the BLX1 means you don’t have to worry about damage during everyday use, and it easily clips onto a belt, pocket, or guitar strap for optimal placement. A TQG connection on this transmitter enables connection with lavalier, headset, earset, and instrument mics, as well as guitar cables. It’s capable of up to 300 feet line-of-sight operation, while it boasts a battery life of up to 14 hours, with an LED status indicator to warn you when it’s time to recharge. Turn the transmitter on and off and control your gain with controls on the bodypack itself. Its group and channel selection buttons enable quick frequency matching with the receiver.
More about the BLX4 Wireless Receiver
Typically paired with Shure lavaliers, headsets, or instrumental mics, the BLX4 allows for mobility up to 300 feet away by line-of-sight. It can expand to up to 12 mic channels, making it a great choice to start and grow your sound system. Setup is quick and easy with QuickScan frequency selection, which also provides improved linearity and frequency response. The BLX4’s microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity reduces dropouts, while built-in 1/4" and XLR outputs enable connection to PA systems and mixing boards.
More about Shure's BLX Series
BLX® Wireless Systems combine intuitive operation, rigorously tested quality and durability, and legendary sound right out of the box. Transmitters work for up to 14 hours on two AA batteries, and the system operates at a range of 300 feet, allowing you to expand your stage into the audience without interruption. All receivers include Shure’s Quickscan features, allowing you to find a clear frequency and set your transmitter to the same channel quickly and easily.
With consistent reliability across a wide variety of transmitters, receivers, and accessories, you’re sure to find a sound that works for you from this extensive selection of BLX series gear. Pick from bodypack (BLX1), handheld (BLX2), head-worn (MX35, MX53, PGA31, SM31, SM35), instrument (B98), or lavalier (CVL, W85, W93) clip-on transmitters according to what best suits your performance needs. Complement your favorite transmitter with the perfect receiver, from the ultra-portable BLX4 with internal antenna (BLX4, BLX14, BLX24), to the BLX88 dual-receiver that accommodates two transmitters (BLX88, BLX188, BLX288, BLX1288), to the rack-mounted BLXR with its 2 removable antennas (BLXR, BLX4R; rackmount hardware is also included).
Go wireless with confidence using this specially engineered system that gives you pristine audio clarity without noise interference or disappointing dropouts. BLX series gear gives you the versatility and selection to pick and choose precisely the equipment to fit your needs whatever that venue or performance. Whether you’re a performer or presenter, BLX Wireless is the ideal choice for producing stellar, dependable sound.
Shure BLX14/CVL System Features
- Simple setup and intuitive interface
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- Microprocessor-controlled internal antenna diversity
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best frequency
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs
- Power and battery status LED
- Adjustable gain control
- 2 AA batteries (included) provide up to 14 hours of continuous use
- 300 feet (91 m) operating range (line of sight)
- BLX4 Wireless Receiver1
- BLX1 Bodypack Transmitter1
- CVL Lavalier Microphone1
- PS24 Power Supply1
- Lavalier Clip1
- Working Range: 91 m (300 ft) Line of Sight
- Audio Frequency Response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion Ref. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone: 0.5%, typical
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB, A-weighted, typical
- Operating Temperature: -18°C (0°F) to 57°C (135°F)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low-impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.
- BLX1 Transmitter
- Audio Input Level
- max: -16 dBVmaximum
- min (0 dB): +10 dBVmaximum
- Gain Adjustment Range: 26 dB
- Input Impedance: 1 MΩ
- RF Transmitter Output: 10 mW, typical
- Dimensions: 4.33 in. X 2.52 in. X 0.83 in. (110 mm X 64 mm X 21 mm) H x W x D
- Weight: 2.6 oz. (75 g), without batteries
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements: 2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline
- Battery Life: up to 14 hours (alkaline)
- BLX4 Receiver
- Output Impedance
- XLR connector: 200 Ω
- 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: 50 Ω
- Audio Output Level Ref. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone
- XLR connector: –27 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
- 6.35 mm (1/4") connector: –13 dBV (into 100 kΩ load)
- RF Sensitivity: -105 dBm for 12 dB SINAD, typical
- Image Rejection: >50 dB, typical
- Dimensions: 1.57 in. X 7.40 in. X 4.06in. (40 mm X 188 mm X 103 mm) H x W x D
- Weight: 8.5 oz. (241 g)
- Housing: Molded ABS
- Power Requirements: 12–15 V DC @ 235 mA (BLX88, 320 mA), supplied by external power supply (tip positive)