Take your vocals mobile with Shure's BLX24/PG58 Wireless Handheld Microphone System. A great fit for small venues, wedding halls, houses of worship, conference centers, and educational and corporate facilities, it's particularly useful for occasions where multiple people need to be miked for short periods of time, or when you need one mic source for multiple people. The system includes a BLX2/PG58 Handheld Transmitter and BLX4 Receiver, as well as swivel and thread adapters, a power supply, and a protective carrying case.
More about the PG58 Microphone Cartridge
Go into each performance with confidence. The rugged PG58 is ideal for lead and backup vocal performance applications.
More about the BLX2 Handheld Transmitter
Lightweight and rugged, the BLX2 delivers audio with professional-caliber clarity and consistency, its sound is customized via its integrated microphone capsule design. This handheld transmitter is capable of -10dB of gain attenuation.
More about Shure's BLX Series
BLX® Wireless Systems combine intuitive operation, rigorously tested quality and durability, and legendary sound right out of the box. Transmitters work for up to 14 hours on two AA batteries, and the system operates at a range of 300 feet, allowing you to expand your stage into the audience without interruption. All receivers include Shure’s Quickscan features, allowing you to find a clear frequency and set your transmitter to the same channel quickly and easily.
Go wireless with confidence using this specially engineered system that gives you pristine audio clarity without noise interference or disappointing dropouts. BLX series gear gives you the versatility and selection to pick and choose precisely the equipment to fit your needs whatever that venue or performance. Whether you’re a performer or presenter, BLX Wireless is the ideal choice for producing stellar, dependable sound.
Shure BLX24/PG58 Features
- System operates up to a range of 300 feet
- Designed to set up quickly, manage simply, and provide legendary Shure audio quality
- Transmitters work for up to 14 hours on two AA batteries
- Runs up to 12 systems per frequency band
- BLX2/PG58 Microphone Transmitter1
- BLX4 Receiver1
- Microphone Clip1
- PS24 Power Supply1
- Carrying Case1
- System SpectrumAnalog UHF
- System Working Range300 feet
- Microphone Capsule TypeDynamic
- Microphone Polar PatternCardioid
- Transmitter Mute ControlNo
- Transmitter Battery Type2 LR6 AA batteries, 1.5 V, alkaline
- Transmitter Battery RuntimeUp to 14 hours (alkaline)
- Transmitter Dimensions8.82 in. X 2.09 in. Length x Dia.
- Transmitter Weight7.7 oz. without batteries
- Receiver TypeSingle-Channel Table Top
- Receiver Antenna TypeFixed
- DiversityAntenna Diversity
- Receiver Audio Outputs1 x XLR
1 x 1/4"
- Receiver Network I/Onone
- Receiver Power SourceAC/DC Power Adapter
- Receiver Dimensions1.57 x 7.4 x 4.06 inches (H x W x D)
- Receiver Weight0.53 lbs.