The Beta 58A dynamic vocal microphone is precision-engineered for live performance and project studio recording. A tailored frequency response accentuates vocals, and the supercardioid pattern isolates from other sound sources. It combines simple setup and an intuitive interface for performance you can trust in.
Shure BLX288/B58 Features
- Precision-engineered to combine a simple setup with an intuitive interface
- Ideal for live performance and studio recording
- Tailored frequency response accentuates vocals
- Supercardioid polar pattern isolates the desired sound while minimizing other noises
- BLX88 Dual Wireless Receiver1
- Beta 58A dynamic vocal microphone2
- Working Range300 ft (91 m) Line of Sight
- Audio Frequency Response50 to 15,000 Hz
- Total Harmonic DistortionRef. ±33 kHz deviation with 1 kHz tone; 0.5%, typical
- Dynamic Range100 dB, A-weighted, typical
- Operating Temperature-18°C (0°F) to 57°C (135°F)
- PolarityPositive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low-impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 1/4-inch output.
- Available variantsH9: 512-542 MHz; H10: 542-572 MHz