The new GLX-D+ Dual Band Wireless Presenter System features the miniature wearable WL93 lavalier microphone for spoken word applications and the GLXD4+ tabletop receiver. The perfect combination of the automatic frequency management with the new Dual Band Technology provides reliable and consistent performance, while Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provide up to 12 hours of use. Go wireless without complication.
GLXD1+ Bodypack Transmitter
The GLXD1+ has rugged, metal construction with ergonomic design and reversible belt clip to fit comfortably and snugly in various positions. Compatible with instrument cable, and a variety of headset and lavalier microphone options (sold separately).
The new GLXD4+ Dual Band Tabletop Receiver delivers exceptional digital audio clarity. The perfect combination of the automatic frequency management with the new Dual Band Technology provides reliable and consistent performance. Go wireless without complication.
WL93 Lavalier Microphone
Model WL93 Microphones are economical omnidirectional, subminiature, lavalier, condenser microphones designed for general speech applications where a visually unobtrusive microphone is desirable.
All WL93 models are supplied with a mounting block with attached tie bar, a sew-on mounting bracket, and an acoustic windscreen to minimize wind noise in outdoor applications.
All WL93 models include a cable terminated with a 4-pin mini connector which connects directly to a Shure wireless body-pack transmitter.
More about Shure's GLXD+ Series
GLX-D+ Dual Band Digital Wireless is the perfect solution for musicians and presenters who want to go wireless with confidence, and without complexity. Every aspect of its operation is managed automatically and with total reliability, allowing you to focus on your performance.
With new Dual Band Wireless Technology, GLX-D+ can operate in both 2.4 and 5.8GHz, more than doubling the available bandwidth while also intelligently avoiding interference for reliable, dropout-free audio. Featuring smart rechargeability with up to 12 hours of runtime (improved from prior generation GLX-D), the included lithium-ion battery can be charged multiple ways and offers quick charge capabilities. A quick charge feature allows for 1.5 hours of use from a 15-minute charge.
Available with multiple legendary microphone options (including the SM58®) in tabletop, half-rack and guitar pedal system configurations. When combined with Frequency Manager and directional antenna accessories (both sold separately), the rack-mount receiver systems are ideal for small and medium installations where a larger number of channels is needed.
Shure GLXD14+/93 Features
- Dual Band Wireless Technology
- Automatic Frequency Management
- Smart Rechargeability
- Up to 16 Compatible Systems
- GLXD1+ Bodypack Transmitter1
- GLXD4+ Digital Wireless Receiver1
- WL 93 Lavalier Microphone1
- PS43 Power Supply1
- SB904 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery1
- Black Carrying Case1
- With Frequency Manager: Up to 11 compatible systems in typical setting, and up to 16 under ideal conditions
- Without Frequency Manager: Up to 4 compatible systems in typical setting, and up to 8 under ideal conditions
- System Operating Range
- Indoors: Up to 30 m (100 ft.) typical, with a maximum of 60 m (200 ft.) under ideal conditions
- Outdoors: Up to 20 m (65 ft.) typical, with a maximum of 50 m (165 ft.) under ideal conditions
- Transmit Mode Shure Proprietary Digital - Dual Band (2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz)
- Audio Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20 kHz Note: Dependent on microphone type
- Dynamic Range 120 dB, A-weighted
- RF Sensitivity -88 dBm, typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion 0.07%, typical
- RF Output Power 10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- Operating Temperature Range -18°C (0°F) to 57°C (135°F) Note: Battery characteristics may limit this range.
- Storage Temperature Range -29°C (-20°F) to 74°C (165°F)
- PolarityPositive pressure on microphone diaphragm (or positive voltage applied to tip of WA302 phone plug) produces positive voltage on pin 2 (with respect to pin 3 of low-impedance output) and the tip of the high impedance 6,35 mm output.
- Battery Life Up to 12 hours
- GLXD1+ DUAL BAND BODYPACK TRANSMITTER
- Dimensions (HxWxD) : 4.5x2.6x1.1” (115x66.94x28.51mm), without antenna
- Weight: 5.4 oz (153.1g), without battery
- Power Requirements: 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Housing Cast: Metal, Black Powdercoat
- Input Impedance: 900 kΩ RF
- Output Power: 10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- TRANSMITTER INPUT
- Connector: 4-Pin male mini connector (TA4M)
- Configuration: Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level (1 kHz at 1% THD): +8.4 dBV (7.5 Vp-p)
- Antenna Type: Dual Band Internal Monopole
- Pin Assignments TA4M
- 1: Ground (cable shield)
- 2: + 5 V Bias
- 3: Audio
- 4: Tied through active load to ground (On instrument adapter cable, pin 4 floats)
- GLXD4+ DUAL BAND WIRELESS RECEIVER
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 7.2x4.8x1.6" (182.8x121.97x40.3 mm), antennas folded
- Weight : 10.9 oz (310g)
- Housing : Molded Plastic
- Power Requirements : 14.5V - 17V, 600mA
- Spurious Rejection: >35 dB, typical
- Gain Adjustment Range: -20 to 40 dB in 1 dB steps
- Phantom Power Protection: Yes
- XLR Output: Impedance Balanced
- 6.35 mm (1/4“) output: Impedance Balanced
- XLR Output: 100Ω
- 6.35 mm (1/4“) output: 100Ω (50Ω, Unbalanced)
- Maximum Audio Output Level
- XLR connector (into 600 Ω load): 1dBV
- 6.35 mm (1/4“) connector (into 3 kΩ load): +8.5 dBV
- Pin Assignments
- XLR Output: 1=ground, 2=hot, 3=cold
- 6.35 mm (1/4“) connector: Tip=audio, Ring/Sleeve=ground
- RECEIVER ANTENNA INPUT
- Impedance 50Ω
- Antenna Type Dual Band 1/2 Wave Sleeve Dipole, non-removable
- Maximum Input Level −20 dBm
- WL93 LAVALIER MICROPHONE
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional, uniform with frequency
- Output Impedance: 3000Ω
- Sensitivity: open circuit voltage: −38 dBV/Pa(13 mV)
- Clipping Level (at 1 kHz): 0.25V at 120 dB
- Maximum SPL: 120 dB
- Dynamic Range (Maximum SPL, A-weighted): 102 dB
- Self Noise: 18 dB typical , A-Weighted
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 76 dB at 94 dB SPL (IEC 651)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on microphone diaphragm produces positive voltage on pins 3 and 4 with respect to pin 1 (ground)*
- Power Requirements: 2 to 10V; 5V nominal (pin 2 to pins 3 and 4);Current Drain 40 µA typical
- Environmental Conditions
- Operating Temperature : −18 to 57°C (0 to 135°F)
- Storage Temperature : −29 to 74°C (−20 to 165°F)
- Cable: Black1.27 m (4.17 ft), attached , two-conductor , shielded , terminated by miniature Connector Type TA4F (: Tan 1.27 m[4.17 ft])
- Housing: Black ABS thermoplastic case with stainless-steel-mesh grille
- Weight: 0.57 oz (16 g); *Produces positive voltage at pin 2 of Shure L4/EC4 wireless receiver three-pin connector.