The GLXD1+ Dual Band Bodypack Transmitter has rugged, metal construction with ergonomic design and reversible belt clip to fit comfortably and snugly in various positions. Compatible with instrument cable, and a variety of headset and lavalier microphone options (sold separately).
More about Shure's GLXD+ Series
GLX-D+ Dual Band Digital Wireless is the perfect solution for musicians and presenters who want to go wireless with confidence, and without complexity. Every aspect of its operation is managed automatically and with total reliability, allowing you to focus on your performance.
With new Dual Band Wireless Technology, GLX-D+ can operate in both 2.4 and 5.8GHz, more than doubling the available bandwidth while also intelligently avoiding interference for reliable, dropout-free audio. Featuring smart rechargeability with up to 12 hours of runtime (improved from prior generation GLX-D), the included lithium-ion battery can be charged multiple ways and offers quick charge capabilities. A quick charge feature allows for 1.5 hours of use from a 15-minute charge.
Available with multiple legendary microphone options (including the SM58®) in tabletop, half-rack and guitar pedal system configurations. When combined with Frequency Manager and directional antenna accessories (both sold separately), the rack-mount receiver systems are ideal for small and medium installations where a larger number of channels is needed.
Shure GLXD1+ Dual Band Bodypack Transmitter
- Rugged metal construction
- Ergonomic design
- Reversible belt clip
- Fits comfortably and snugly in various positions
- Compatible with instrument cable, and a variety of headset and lavalier microphone options
- Comes with one SB904 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery
- GLXD1+ Bodypack Transmitter1
- SB904 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery1
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 4.5x2.6x1.1” (115x66.94x28.51mm), without antenna
- Weight 5.4 oz (153.1g), without battery
- Power Requirements 3.7V Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Housing Cast Metal, Black Powdercoat
- Input Impedance 900 kΩ RF
- Output Power 10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- TRANSMITTER INPUT
- Connector: 4-Pin male mini connector (TA4M)
- Configuration: Unbalanced
- Maximum Input Level (1 kHz at 1% THD): +8.4 dBV (7.5 Vp-p)
- Antenna Type: Dual Band Internal Monopole
- Pin Assignments TA4M
- 1: Ground (cable shield)
- 2: + 5 V Bias
- 3: Audio
- 4: Tied through active load to ground (On instrument adapter cable, pin 4 floats)