Featuring the BETA87A vocal microphone, the new GLXD2+/B87 Dual Band Handheld Transmitter delivers superior, transparent digital audio. The perfect combination of the automatic frequency management with the new Dual Band Technology provides reliable and consistent performance while Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provide up to 12 hours of use. Go wireless without complication.
More about Shure's GLXD+ Series
GLX-D+ Dual Band Digital Wireless is the perfect solution for musicians and presenters who want to go wireless with confidence, and without complexity. Every aspect of its operation is managed automatically and with total reliability, allowing you to focus on your performance.
With new Dual Band Wireless Technology, GLX-D+ can operate in both 2.4 and 5.8GHz, more than doubling the available bandwidth while also intelligently avoiding interference for reliable, dropout-free audio. Featuring smart rechargeability with up to 12 hours of runtime (improved from prior generation GLX-D), the included lithium-ion battery can be charged multiple ways and offers quick charge capabilities. A quick charge feature allows for 1.5 hours of use from a 15-minute charge.
Available with multiple legendary microphone options (including the SM58®) in tabletop, half-rack and guitar pedal system configurations. When combined with Frequency Manager and directional antenna accessories (both sold separately), the rack-mount receiver systems are ideal for small and medium installations where a larger number of channels is needed.
Shure GLXD2+/B87A Features
- Dual Band Wireless Technology
- Automatic Frequency Management
- Smart Rechargeability
- Up to 16 Compatible Systems
- GLXD2+B87A Digital Wireless Handheld Microphone Transmitter1
- SB904 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery1
- Swivel Adapter1
- DIMENSIONS (SM58, BETA 58, or BETA 87A)
- Model A: 2” (51mm)
- Model B: 9.9” (246mm)
- Model C: 1.5” (37mm)
- WEIGHT (without battery) BETA 87A: 9.3 oz (265g)
- Housing Aluminum alloy, ABS plastic
- Power Requirements 3.6V Rechargeable Li-Ion
- RF Output Power 10 mW E.I.R.P. max
- Maximum Input Level146 dB SPL