The MXWAPT is a 4-channel wireless access point compatible with Microflex Wireless microphone systems. It uses automated frequency coordination to assign clean frequencies to wireless microphones and manages two-way wireless transmission of encrypted audio and control signals. Power to the unit (via PoE) and Dante digital networked audio are both supplied over a single Ethernet cable to simplify installation, and the supplied mounting plate and paintable cover allow discreet placement in boardrooms and conference rooms where low visibility is preferred.
- Easy installation: Includes wall / ceiling mounting plate and connects to the system over single Ethernet cable (PoE compatible)
- Plenum rated: Meets rigorous fire safety test standards for installation above drop ceiling tiles
- Scalable configurations: Multiple units can be combined to support configurations of up to 40 compatible channels (80 in Europe and select countries).
- Bi-directional wireless: Provides return channel audio to wireless transmitters and enables real-time remote control of all wireless microphone settings
- Automated frequency coordination: Automatically scans available spectrum, coordinates clean frequency assignments, and moves channels away from unexpected interference
- Dante digital networked audio: Transports low-latency digital audio received from wireless microphones over Cat5e cable to any other Dante-equipped device
- Encrypted wireless: AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission
- Selectable output power: Optimize spectrum usage by selecting the appropriate wireless output power for the desired operating range
- Diagnostic LEDs: LEDs offer easy visual reference to system activity and indicate power, wireless connection, and network audio status