The new PA805DB-RSMA Dual Band Passive Directional Antenna improves in up to 8dB the reception of half-rack GLXD4R+ receivers and of the GLXD+FMDB Dual Band Frequency Manager.
More about Shure's GLXD+ Series
GLX-D+ Dual Band Digital Wireless is the perfect solution for musicians and presenters who want to go wireless with confidence, and without complexity. With new Dual Band Wireless Technology, GLX-D+ can operate in both 2.4 and 5.8GHz, more than doubling the available bandwidth while also intelligently avoiding interference for reliable, dropout-free audio.
With the new Dual Band Wireless Technology, GLX-D+ can operate in both 2.4 and 5.8GHz, more than doubling your available bandwidth for reliable dropout-free audio.
GLX-D+ Dual Band Digital Wireless System is the ideal solution to go wireless without complication. Every aspect of its operation is managed automatically, allowing you to focus on your performance.
End battery life uncertainty with GLX-D+ Dual Band rechargeable battery. With up to 12 hours of runtime, the new lithium-Ion SB904 batteries can be charged directly in the receiver or via USB-C connector on the handheld microphone or bodypack. A quick charge feature allows for 1.5 hours of use from a 15 minute charge
Shure PA805DB-RSMA Features
- Improved wireless reception: 8dB of passive directional antenna gain
- Improved rejection of interference from 2.4 and 5.8GHz sources: 24dB front-to-back ratio for improved rejection of off-axis signals
- Can be painted with non-metallic paint to match mounting surface
- Includes 3m RSMA cable
- Shure PA805DB-RSMA GLXD+ Dual Band Passive Directional Antenna1
- 3m RSMA cable1
- Frequency Range2.39 to 2.51 GHz and 5.0 to 6.0 GHz
- Antenna Gain
- @ 2.45 GHz, typical: 6.2 dBi
- @ 5.785 GHz, typical: 8.4 dBi
- 3 dB Horizontal Beam Width
- @ 2.45 GHz, typical: 109 degrees
- @ 5.785 GHz, typical: 64 degrees
- 3 dB Vertical Beam Width
- @ 2.45 GHz, typical: 61 degrees
- @ 5.785 GHz, typical: 53 degrees
- Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR)
- 2.4 - 2.5 GHz: < 1.5 (< 1.3, typical)
- 5.0 - 6.0 GHz: < 2.5 (< 2, typical)
- Connector TypeReverse SMA
- Dimensions (HxWxD)4.13x6.45x1" (105x164x27.5mm) with mounting accessories
- Weight2.5 oz. (56.7g) with mounting accessories