The Shure SBC200 is a dual docking recharging station charges SB900A batteries in or out of their transmitters. Features include the ability to run up to 4 SBC200 stations off a single power supply. Works with UR5, P9RA, P10R, and ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems.
Shure SBC200 Features
- Charges SB900A batteries in and out of their transmitters
- Run up to 4 SBC200 stations from a one (1) power supply
- Compatible with UR5, P9RA, P10R, and ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems (sold separately)
- SBC200 Battery Charger1
- Screws for attaching additional units8
- Allen wrench (hex key)1
- Charge Current 0.75 A
- Charge Time 50% = 1 hour; 100% = 3 hours
- External Power Supply PS45
- Power Requirements 15 V DC, 3.33 A max.
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2.6 x 3.9 x 6.5 inches (66 x 99 x 165 mm)
- Weight 10 oz (284 g)