8-Bay networked charging station for ULXD6 & ULXD8 transmitters. The SBC850 networked charging station allows up to 8 ULXD6 or ULXD8 transmitters that are equipped with the SB900A rechargeable battery to be charged quickly and conveniently. The transmitters simply slide into the charger; it is not necessary to remove the SB900A battery. Bi-color LEDs confirm charging status. When the SBC850 is connected to a network, the charging status of each transmitter can be viewed remotely. Transmitter settings or firmware can be updated while the transmitters are in the charger using Shure Wireless Workbench® or SystemOn software, or through a third-party room control system.
Shure SBC850 Features
- For ULXD6 and ULXD8 transmitters with SB900A rechargeable battery
- Slide transmitters into charger with battery in
- LEDs indicate charging status
- SBC850 docking station1
- Power supply1
- Charge Time3 hours (100% charged), 1 hour (50% charged)
- Network Interface10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- Power Requirement15 V DC @ 4.0A (max, supplied by external power supply, tip positive)
- Housingmolded plastic, cast zinc alloy
- Dimensions (HxWxD)3.23" x 15.43" x 7.56"
- Weight5.89 pounds
- Operating Temperature Range32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
- Storage Temperature Range-20°F to 165°F (-29°C to 74°C)