The SLXD2/B58 handheld transmitter from Shure is perfect for speech presentations and vocal performance. Its wireless transmitter delivers expanded freedom to move around the stage or other performance area.
SLXD2 Digital Wireless Handheld Transmitter
Versatile and rugged, the SLXD2 features industry-leading digital wireless technology and design. Choose from a vast selection of interchangeable vocal microphone capsules to perfectly fit your application. Its all-metal construction makes it a hardy component in your audio arsenal.
More about the Beta 58A Mic Capsule
Shure’s Beta 58A microphone capsule has a supercardioid pattern designed to isolate your sound in some of the noisiest environments with its tight directionality. The brightened midrange and bass roll-off are tailored for lead or background vocals to give clean and clear sound on the stage. Made with Shure’s famously rugged and durable construction, the Beta 58A capsule paired with any transmitter is meant to last through some serious stage use.
More about the SLXD Series from Shure
Achieve clear, reliable wireless audio with the SLX Digital series from Shure. This install-friendly line of wireless audio gear is ideal for a wide range of applications, from lecture halls to houses of worship to performance venues of all shapes and sizes. Boasting compatibility with Shure’s UHF wireless antenna distribution and remote antenna accessories, as well as offering a wide selection of single half-rack and dual full-rack receiver options, handheld and bodypack transmitters, and your choice of vocal, lavalier, headset, and instrument microphone system configuration—SLXD offers the versatility and functionality you need, no matter what your project.
SLXD maintains stable signals with high efficiency, letting you achieve transparent, 24-bit digital audio and rock-solid, reliable RF performance. This series delivers crystal-clear digital audio quality with >120 dB dynamic range. Enjoy up to 8 hours of continuous operation using two AA batteries (included with transmitter) or the optional Shure SB903 Li-ion rechargeable batteries and charging accessories (sold separately). The rack hardware necessary for permanent installation in your setup is also included.
With RF scan and IR sync or the receivers’ integrated frequency setup tool, this wireless system is easy to get started at the push of a button. You can link multiple systems locally via Ethernet to manage setup, group frequency scans, and firmware updates. SLXD also is compatible with Wireless Workbench® software and the ShurePlus™ Channels mobile app, giving you the tool for critical oversight and real-time production control.
Shure SLXD2/B58 Features
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8MHz TV band
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over scan and IR sync
- Up to 8 hours from 2 AA batteries or optional Shure SB903 rechargeable battery
- Interchangeable microphone capsules
- Rugged metal construction
- SLXD2/B58 Microphone Transmitter1
- AA batteries2
- Microphone TypeDigital Wireless Handheld
- Capsule TypeDynamic
- Polar PatternSupercardioid
- Audio Frequency Response20 Hz-20 kHz (microphone dependent)
- Working Range300 feet
- Mute ControlYes
- Battery Type2 AA size alkaline or SB903
- Battery RuntimeSB903: Up to 8 hours, AA batteries: Up to 8 hours
- Dimensions6.93 in. x 1.46 in. Length x Dia.
- Weight5.2 oz. without batteries