Featuring the legendary SM58® Cardioid Dynamic Microphone capsule on top of the SLXD2 handheld wireless transmitter, SLXD24/SM58 Wireless Handheld Microphone System provides crystal-clear digital audio quality with >120 dB dynamic range.
SLXD2 Digital Wireless Handheld Transmitter
Versatile and rugged, the SLXD2 features industry-leading digital wireless technology and design. Sync it easily to the SLXD4 wireless receiver using its IR scan and sync functionality. Choose from a vast selection of interchangeable vocal microphone capsules to perfectly fit your application. Its all-metal construction makes it a hardy component in your audio arsenal.
SM58 Microphone Capsule
Boasting a classic look and world-renowned engineering, the SM58 is a durable, versatile mic that handles vocals with clarity and precision. The cardioid pattern minimizes the pickup of background noise, so the mic captures your voice—and not any noise from the sides or back. An integrated pneumatic shock mount absorbs handling noise, so your sound doesn’t get lost in vibration. Meanwhile, the iconic spherical mesh grille and the mic’s built-in pop filter protect your audio from wind and plosives, helping you effortlessly screen out unwanted air.
SLXD4 Digital Wireless Receiver
Experience the freedom of wireless performance with the SLXD4. From lecture-hall presentations to worship services to musical concerts, the SLXD4 is the perfect choice for confident, reliable wireless audio, syncing easily to your choice of wireless transmitters. This receiver boasts a rugged, all-metal construction that makes it a durable choice for day-long presentations or all-night performances. Its half-rack size makes it easy to integrate into any preexisting sound setup.
More about the SLXD Series from Shure
Achieve clear, reliable wireless audio with the SLX Digital series from Shure. This install-friendly line of wireless audio gear is ideal for a wide range of applications, from lecture halls to houses of worship to performance venues of all shapes and sizes. Boasting compatibility with Shure’s UHF wireless antenna distribution and remote antenna accessories, as well as offering a wide selection of single half-rack and dual full-rack receiver options, handheld and bodypack transmitters, and your choice of vocal, lavalier, headset, and instrument microphone system configuration—SLXD offers the versatility and functionality you need, no matter what your project.
SLXD maintains stable signals with high efficiency, letting you achieve transparent, 24-bit digital audio and rock-solid, reliable RF performance. This series delivers crystal-clear digital audio quality with >120 dB dynamic range. Enjoy up to 8 hours of continuous operation using two AA batteries (included) or the optional Shure SB903 Li-ion rechargeable batteries and charging accessories (sold separately). The rack hardware necessary for permanent installation in your setup is also included.
With RF scan and IR sync or the receivers’ integrated frequency setup tool, this wireless system is easy to get started at the push of a button. You can link multiple systems locally via Ethernet to manage setup, group frequency scans, and firmware updates. SLXD also is compatible with Wireless Workbench® software and the ShurePlus™ Channels mobile app, giving you the tool for critical oversight and real-time production control.
Shure SLXD24/SM58 Features
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
- 120 dB dynamic range
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Up to 8 hours from 2 AA batteries or optional Shure SB903 rechargeable battery
- SLXD4 single-channel receiver1
- SLXD2/SM58 handheld transmitters1
- Antenna and rackmount set1
- AA batteries2
- System SpectrumDigital UHF
- System Working Range300 feet
- Microphone Capsule TypeDynamic
- Microphone Polar PatternCardioid
- Transmitter Mute ControlYes
- Transmitter Battery Type2 AA size alkaline or SB903
- Transmitter Battery RuntimeSB903: Up to 8 hours, AA batteries: Up to 8 hours
- Transmitter Dimensions6.93 in. x 1.46 in. Length x Dia.
- Transmitter Weight5.2 oz. without batteries
- Receiver TypeSingle-Channel Rackmountable Table Top
- Receiver Antenna TypeDetachable
- DiversityTrue Digital Diversity
- Receiver Audio Outputs1 x XLR
1 x 1/4"
- Receiver Network I/O1 x RJ45
- Receiver Power SourceAC/DC Power Adapter
- Receiver Dimensions1.65 x 7.76 x 5.98 inches (H x W x D)
- Receiver Weight1.8 lbs.