The Shure UABIAST is an in-line adapter that supplies 12V DC bias power over BNC coaxial cable. Compatible with the UA874 active antenna and the UA830 in-line antenna amplifier, the UABIAST allows those accessories to be used with Shure wireless systems that do not supply power from their BNC antenna inputs and are used without an antenna distribution amplifier.
One UABIAST supplies power to any combination of up to three connected accessories for extended cable runs and antenna placement options.
Shure UABIAST Features
- Powers any combination of up to 3 connected compatible devices
- Passes through RF signal between antenna and receiver
- LED power indicator when power is present
- UABIAST in-line power supply1
- Power supply1
- Frequency range100 - 2000 MHz
- Max input power12.4 V DC, 400mA (+3dB +10dB)
- Insertion loss<1dB
- Connector typeBNC, female
- Bias voltage12V DC
- Operating temperature45°F to 100°F (-7°C to 38°C)
- Dimensions (HxWxD)1" x 2.64" x 1.93"
- Weight1.73 oz