The CTC-50HC is a load rated full-size half-coupler made from heavy duty aluminum with a load rating of 750 kg (1,650 lbs). Built with reliability, safety, and durability in mind, the CTC-50HC can handle heavier loads and is made for hanging fixtures and pipe structures from 2-inch pipes, including the CT290 series TRUSST® and other major brands in the market.
TRUSST CTC-50HC Features
- Half-coupler made of heavy duty extruded aluminum
- Built with versatility, safety and durability in mind
- 360° wrap around style won't scratch or damage truss
- Easy installation with heavy duty captive T-handles
- Ideal for hanging light fixtures from truss and pipe systems
- Fits the CT290 series and other major brands of truss
- CTC-50HC heavy duty aluminum half-coupler1
- Threaded BoltM12
- Load Capacity1650 pounds (750 kg)
- Fits2" (50mm) truss
- Colornatural aluminum, clear anodized
- Dimensions5.75" x 1.9" x 4.5"
- Weight1.4 pounds