Advanced DSP engine with built-in presets, enabling AV system integrators and installers to improve audio playback, enhance speech clarity, and deliver superior sound quality in a wide array of Dante®-based AV installations.
Waves CA2000 dramatically improves audio quality and clarity in any space, solving common audio challenges in corporate, commercial, government, educational and house of worship installations. CA2000 integrates easily into new or existing AV installations using Dante® audio networking.
CA2000 is designed from the ground up to perform reliably and consistently under demanding circumstances, with maximum stability and rock-solid performance. The engine includes 19 professionally curated audio processing presets that solve challenges with playback quality, speech intelligibility, feedback elimination, voice processing without loss of tonality, and more.
These presets are based on over two dozen low-latency Waves premium plugins that can be further customized and stored by the integrator based on their unique room or zone requirements. The presets are designed to tame and control common problems that can occur at installations with media playback, wireless mics, meeting room/table mics, lectern/pulpit mics and broadcast/streaming.
Each of the CA2000 presets can be customized and locked-in by the installer for individual channels, groups or zones to deliver optimal results based on the complete installation solution and space requirements. The CA2000 can be configured by the system integrator to process up to 64x64 bidirectional audio channels over the Dante network.
DSP Engine Features
- Studio-grade audio processing quality for AV installation projects
- Integrate quickly with your choice of vendor audio controllers, mics and amplifiers/speakers using Dante®
- Over 16 professionally pre-configured and integrator-ready AV presets
- Improves speech intelligibility without loss of tonality for many common microphones
- Automatically suppresses mic feedback
- Reduces background noise and improves sound quality for handheld, lavalier, head-worn and table stand microphones
- Enhances and normalizes AV playback sources
- Delivers broadcast-quality audio processing for online streaming
- Dante network connectivity: 1Gb Ethernet port
- Integrator configuration: USB and HDMI/DisplayPort
- Operating environment: Windows 10 and Dante Virtual Soundcard (DVS) included
- Half-width, 2RU rack or surface mount rugged chassis
- 1-year warranty