The affordable way to run Waves SoundGrid plugins – compressors, EQs, limiters, reverbs, delays, feedback elimination tools and more – on your X32 or M32 mixer.
With Waves SuperRack advanced plugins rack (included), DN32-WSG I/O card, and a SoundGrid DSP server (sold separately) you can mix with plugins by Waves and other companies to dramatically improve your live sound. You can also play back and capture multi-track recordings – all in extremely low latency.
The DN32-WSG card lets you connect your digital console to any Waves SoundGrid audio processing server via a single Ethernet cable. It also features clock Sync-over-Ethernet for syncing multiple mixers and performing digital splits.
Together with SuperRack (included), a SoundGrid server and a Mac or PC, the Waves DN32-WSG I/O card gives you more control over your live sound – directly from your X32 or M32 console.
Waves DN32-WSG Features
- Includes SuperRack advanced plugins rack
- Designed for X32 and M32 live mixing consoles
- Mix, play back and record with SoundGrid-compatible plugins in extremely low latency
- 32 I/O channels of audio
- 44.1 and 48 kHz sample rates
- Clock Sync-over-Ethernet (SoE) for digital splits and audio networking
- Redundancy and recovery options
- Connects your console to the plugin processing power of SoundGrid servers
- Compatible with standard computers and switches
- Comes with the SoundGrid Studio Application for ASIO/Core Audio recording and playback
- DN32-WSG I/O Card for X32/M32 Mixers + SuperRack1
- I/O Channels32
- Sample Rates44.1 and 48 kHz