Waves FIT's quick and efficient operation is made possible with 16+1 motorized faders, each featuring a bright display, as well as common controls like Mute, Solo, Select, and a multi-function rotary control.
Fader layers offer dedicated 1-8 layer switches for toggling between the 8 factory or custom layers in the Waves eMotion LV1 Live Mixer. 16 rotary controls can be set to control preamp gain or pan per channel with their label shown in the display, and the 16 Select channel toggles can be set to ‘USER’ mode to provide easy access to Mute Groups and user-assignable keys with their text labels displayed.
This versatile device also offers a Tap Tempo pad, a Touch & Turn knob for controlling any eMotion LV1 parameter. Additionally, common LV1 functions and modes can be controlled from the UTILITY section, where some of the controlled functions can be customized by the user.
FIT also supports the HUI and Mackie protocols: it can serve as your controller of choice for Pro Tools, Logic, Ableton Live and Cubase. FIT comes with four DAW-specific plastic covers, showing which FIT button or knob controls which DAW parameter.
FIT weighs only 9.43 lbs and can be fitted with rack ears into a 19” 7U rack space. The device’s rear connections include a USB B for computer connection, 12V 2A DC power input, and two 5v 0.5A USB outlets for LED lighting.
Waves FIT Controller for eMotion LV1
- Fully integrated with the eMotion LV1 mixer (sold separately)
- HUI/Mackie-compatible for Pro Tools, Logic, Ableton, Cubase16+1 touch-sensitive 100mm motorized faders
- 16+1 bright strip displays
- 16+1 clickable rotary encoders8 fader layer selectors
- Tap tempo pad
- Touch & Turn knob for controlling any eMotion LV1 parameter
- 2 USB LED light ports
- USB 2.0 connectivityFits in a 19” 7U rack space
- FIT Controller for eMotion LV11
- 16+1 touch-sensitive 100mm motorized faders
- 16 clickable rotary encoders
- Touch & Turn clickable rotary encoder
- Mute, Solo, Select and 1.14” TFT Display per fader
- User-assignable keys
- Tap tempo pad
- 8 fader layer selectors
- 8 utility buttons
- 2x USB LED light ports1x USB 2.0 high speed port
- Class compliant USB device for Mac and Windows
- Power Supply
- 12V DC input
- DC power adapter (DC 12V/2.5A, center-positive)
- Environmental SpecificationsOperating temperature: 0-40°C / 32-104°F
- Height: 69 mm / 2.71 inchesWidth: 449 mm / 17.6 inches (with side brackets for 19” rack)
- Depth: 284 mm / 11.18 inches (<7U)
- Weight: 4.28 kg / 9.43 lbs
- DAW CompatibilityFIT is compatible with Pro Tools, Logic, Ableton Live and Cubase
- Notes & Known Issues
- Pro Tools
- If some faders do not reach their correct position upon session launch, simply toggle a layer forward and back. This should solve the issue.If HUI connection error notifications show, you can set them to ‘Don’t show again.’ Do not be alarmed by such notifications: the connection is ok.
- Logic: Only the first 16 parameters of a plugin will be mapped.Ableton and Cubase: When a channel’s level is at unity (zero) in Ableton or in Cubase, there is a slight offset of the FIT faders (not precisely at zero)
- Pro Tools