Caption Assist is an AI-based real-time open captioning and text archiving system. Caption Assist has the ability to transcribe up to 27 languages and 70+ dialects with up to 94% accuracy.
The educational benefits of open captioning make the Caption Assist a great fit for people who are visual learners, learning a new language, or in an environment that isn’t suitable for sound re-enforcement. The Caption Assist is also an alternative solution for assistive listening needs and caters to people in the deaf community who don’t know sign language.
- Real-time open captioning
- Can transcribe up to 27 languages and 70+ dialects
- Flexibility to change text size, color, background, location and alignment
- Video Input: HDMI up to 3840 x 2160 @ 24/25/30 fps
- Video Output: HDMI up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 fps
- Power Supply TFP 060 – 100-240VAC 50/60Hz Input
- Power Source 19VDC, 4.7A, center positive
- Can be remote powered with 2-pole Phoneix-style connector (Euroblock)
- Network LAN port for printing and saving images and third-party remote control
- Five USB 3.0 ports, plus one USB B-Micro port
- Two comm ports
- Approvals: CE, FCC, Industry Canada, WEEE, RoHS, CB Scheme, RCM, PSE