This is DLR 400 ALK receiver only. Transceiver is sold separately. The DLR 400 ALK uses alkaline batteries.
The Digi-Wave™ system is a digital spread-spectrum (DSS), simultaneous two-way wireless listening system. Using a frequency-hopping algorithm, it avoids interference and is a very secure method of communication. The Digi-Wave communication system allows users to listen and talk to one another wirelessly in a variety of scenarios.
A Digi-Wave system consists of at least one transceiver (DLT 400 sold separately) and various combinations of transceivers and receivers (DLR 400 RCH or DLR 400 ALK). Combinations of one or more DLT’s and DLR’s can be used to facilitate different events, depending on what needs to be spoken and what needs to be heard. It is commonly used for guided tours, language interpretation, intercom, and hearing assistance.
Williams AV DLR 400 ALK Features
- Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz (ISM band)
- Audio Frequency Response: intercom mode 100 – 7300 Hz, interpretation and other modes 100-11200 Hz
- Modulation: FSK
- Goes into auto sleep mode after 5 minutes of no RF signal from compatible devices
- Plastic housing with internal antenna
- Requires 2 AAA alkaline batteries
- Approvals: FCC, Industry Canada, RoHS 3, CE, WEEE, RCM, ANATEL, KC, Giteki