NOTE: The Receiver requires a transmitter operating on 72-76 MHz. TheReceiver is approved by the FCC for operation in U.S. Markets. The receiver cannot be used in all countries. Check with your government´s radio regulations for 72-76 MHz operation.
The FM R37 Receiver Bundle comes with 20 FM R37 receivers. Also includes alkaline batteries and earphones.
The FM R37 features seek-button channel selection with access to 17 pre-set, wideband frequencies on reserved for hearing assistance by the ADA. The receiver is compatible with all Williams Sound 72-76 MHz wide-band transmitters.
The FM R37’s audio is digitally synthesized for exceptional audio clarity and stability. Versatile 3.5mm stereo/mono jack allows for a variety of earphone/headphone options, and is neckloop/telecoil-equipped hearing aid compatible. The FM R37 offers sleep mode, low-battery indicator and stereo headphone jack.
Williams AV PPA R37-20 20-Pack FM Receiver Bundle Features
- Seek-button access to all 17 wideband frequencies in the 72-76 MHz bandwidth
- Channel-lock capability
- Battery-saving sleep mode
- Low-battery indicator
- Field tunable
- PPA R37N Receiver20
- BAT 001-2 AA Alkaline Battery20
- EAR 022 Surround Earphones20
- Lifetime PLUS Limited1
- Dimensions4.1x2.85x1.38″ (104x72x35mm)
- Weight4.6oz (130g) with batteries. 2.6oz (73g) without batteries
- Battery Type(2) AA Alkaline or 2 x AA NiMH
- Battery Life
- (2) AA non-rechargeable alkaline batteries (BAT 001), approx. 50 hrs
- (2) AA rechargeable NiMH batteries (BAT 026), 1500 mAh, approx. 32 hrs
- Current Consumption52mA nominal
- Temperature Range– 0 to 50C
- Channels 17, accessed via seek button in battery compartment
- Operating Freq.72.1, 72.2, 72.3, 72.4, 72.5, 72.6, 72.7, 72.8, 72.9, 74.7, 75.3, 75.4, 75.5, 75.6, 75.7, 75.8, 75.9 MHz*
- Intermediate Freq.75 kHz
- FM Deviation75 kHz
- De-Emphasis75 µS
- LED IndicatorPower: Green; Low Battery: Flashes Green
- AFC Range± 120 kHz
- Sensitivity2 µV at 12 dB Sinad with squelch defeated
- Input Overload100 mV
- Frequency Response200 – 15 kHz
- ModulationFM, +/- 75 kHz peak deviation
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio65 dB min @ 100 uV
- Receive AntennaIntegral with earphone/headphone cord
- Audio Output35 mW max, peak into 16 ohms
- Output Connector3.5 mm stereo/mono phone jack
- EarphoneEarbud-type with foam cushion, 3.5 mm plug, 32 Ω
- Auto Shut-off Enters sleep mode after approx 6 mins of no RF signal
- ApprovalsFCC, Industry Canada, RoHS, WEEE
- WarrantyLifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, 90 Days on most accessories.