The most compact of the DBR options, the DBR10 10" 2-Way Powered Speaker from Yamaha is still able to deliver big power from its small size. It can produce a maximum SPL of 129dB, making it an excellent choice as a utility speaker in many applications.
More about the DBR Series
Yamaha’s DBR Series of loudspeakers deliver the powerful and high-quality sound you deserve wherever your music may take you. With a speaker that’s easy to transport and quick to set up, any of the DBR series is an excellent choice for live band performances, DJ-ing a party, or MC-ing an event.
The incredibly portable DBR speakers offer the same top-of-the-line Yamaha DSP, amplifier, and speaker technologies used in their DSR and DXR series. These technologies ensure high-resolution sound at any output level. High power output woofers deliver clearly defined and powerful bass with minimal distortion, and the precision compression driver supplies accurate mid-range and high frequencies.
An onboard 2-channel mixer provides user-friendly mixing possibilities. All DBR series speakers have two input channels, both accepting different input types. With the onboard mixer, you can select either CH1+2 MIX (to mix the signal of both channels) or CH1 THRU (to pass the signal from CH1 only).
Housing was newly designed to be durable yet lightweight and is perfect for FOH sound, floor monitoring, or even rigged applications. Despite being easily portable, all the DBR series options can produce powerful wattage and high maximum SPL ratings all with excellent clarity and dynamic characteristics.
M8 rigging threads on each DBR speaker ensure you can use them in rigged applications (speaker brackets or standardized eye-bolts sold separately).
Yamaha DBR10 Features
- High-efficiency 700W Class-D amplifier
- Custom designed transducer
- Rugged, highly portable cabinet
- Easy to use onboard 2-channel mixer
- Smart enclosure design for floor monitoring
- Plastic cabinet with black finish
- 2 handles
- Rigging points for installation applications (installation hardware not included)
- DBR10 10" 2-way powered speaker1
- Speaker type2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type
- Frequency range (-10dB)55Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal coverage (HxV)90° x 60°
- LF componentDiameter:10" cone, Voice Coil:2", Magnet:Ferrite
- HF componentDiaphragm:1", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet:Ferrite
- Crossover2.1kHz FIR-X tuning™ (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output powerDynamic:700 W (LF: 500 W, HF: 200 W) / Continuous: 325 W (LF: 260 W, HF: 65 W)
- Max output level (1m; on axis)129dB SPL
- I/O connectorsINPUT1: Combo x1, INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA pin x 2 (Unbalanced), OUTPUT: XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- ProcessorsD-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Heat dissipationFan cooling, 4 speeds
- Power requirements100 V, 100-120V, 220-240 V, 110/127/220V (Brazil), 50/60Hz
- Power consumption60W(1/8 Power Consumption), 18W(Idle)
- Cabinet materialPlastic
- HandleTop x1
- Flying and mounting hardwareBottom x 2 (Fit for M8 x 15 mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket35mm (Bottom x 1)
- Dimensions (WxHxD)12.1x19.4x11.4" (308x493x289mm)
- Weight10.5 kg (23.2 lbs)