The DXS15XLF from Yamaha is a 15” powered bass-reflex type subwoofer with extended low frequency. Offering superb clarity and power via its 136dB SPL capacity, it’s ideal for use with DZR Series full-range speakers (sold separately).
More about Yamaha’s DXS Powered Subwoofers
Hear your bass-heavy audio loud and clear with Yamaha’s DXS series of high-output powered subwoofers. Featuring state-of-the-art DSP and protection functions, DXS model subs are comprised of efficient Class-D amplifiers and customized woofers housed in a sturdy plywood band-pass enclosure. Delivering up to 1020W of distortion-free power with supreme clarity, DXS also boasts flexible crossover control that makes each model seamlessly compatible with Yamaha’s wide selection of full-range speakers.
Yamaha DXS15XLF Features
- Powered 15" subwoofer with 4" Voice Coil
- Maximum 136dB SPL and 33Hz-150Hz frequency range is ideal for today's sound engineering demands
- High power 1600W Class-D amplifier module
- 96kHz DSP and FIR filter for true high-definition sound with super low latency
- Access a variety of DSP functions and load presets, or make precise adjustments to PEQ, delay and routing etc. via the intuitive LCD display
- Equipped with D-XSUB processing and cardioid mode capability
- Lightweight yet very durable plywood cabinet with premium grade Polyurea coating
- DXS15XLF 15" Powered Subwoofer1
- Power Rating1600W
- Maximum SPL136dB SPL
- Frequency Range (-10dB)33Hz-150Hz
- LF15" Cone, 4" VC