Take live broadcasting to an unprecedented scale without compromising effectiveness when you use the YoloBox from YoloLiv. YoloBox performs at the level of other top-rated devices such as the ATEM Mini, without needing a computer, monitor, restream, or dedicated desk. That functionality gives you access to a multi-camera live streaming and switching solution that is professional yet simple and affordable.
When you have the YoloBox there’s not much else you need. Even from the first use, setting up for video capture is easy. Connect to the internet (using Ethernet/WiFi/4G), sign up for your YoloLiv account, and plug your camera into YoloBox. Besides cameras, the YoloBox can capture video from GoPro, drone, and other popular video sources. Connect more than one device to the YoloBox at a time with its 2 HDMI inputs and USB input.
Stream to your viewers on Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, and any RTMP(s) supported website. You can stream to up to three platforms simultaneously, making you more accessible wherever your audience may be. With the touchscreen tablet format, you’ll be able to see exactly what your viewers see and add overlay graphics, lower thirds, and tons more embellishments to upgrade your live stream into a show.
In addition to being an all-in-one streaming device, the YoloBox is perfect for on-the-go use. Its compact form factor sits firmly on top of professional cameras using the included bull head connector. The battery lasts about three hours, and the YoloBox can be charged while in use when you have access to an outlet.
YoloLiv YoloBox Features
- Professional multi-camera live streaming and switching made simple and affordable
- Connect to the internet via Ethernet/WiFi/4G, plug your camera into YoloBox
- Can capture video from cameras, GoPro, drone, local library, and more
- Stream to Facebook, YouTube, Twitch, and other RTMPs supported sites
- 8 core processor leading performance, robust connectivity
- YoloBox portable live stream studio1
- HDMI IN: video input
- USB IN: video input (in some USB webcams, only video can be captured)
- HDMI OUT: video output
- Ethernet: connect to Internet by Ethernet cable
- AUDIO IN: connect with lavalier microphone or mixer
- TYPE-C: power connector
- AUDIO OUT: connect with headphone for sound monitor
- SIM CARD SLOT: insert SIM card to connect to internet
- 1/4" Screw hole: mount YoloBox with camera
- Insert SD card as video sources (video and PDF) and for recording
- Power button
- Encoded format
- Video encoded format: H.264
- Audio encoded format: AAC (48k)
- Video recorded format: MP4
- Audio input format: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 16-bit
- Video input format: 1080i/ 720p/ 1080p
- Live broadcast resolution: 480P/720P/1080P
- Video storage card typeSD card
- Video storage card capacityexpanded to 128G in FAT32 Format
- Power interfaceType C. Quick Charge 3.0
- Battery capacity3.7V/5200mAh
- Transmission network protocolRTMP(S)
- Dimensions (HxWxL)0.77" x 4.2" x 7.28"
- Weight16.93 oz (480 g)