The Atmosphere AZMP4 is a powered (600 Watt) 4-zone audio processor and the heart of an Atmosphere audio control system. Powerful DSP combined with innovative algorithms offer custom solutions for a wide variety of spaces. A built-in message player, virtual wall controllers, learning ambient noise sensing, Tilter Filter™, auto-gain, GPIO, bell scheduler, room combine, and many more features, make the AZMP a processing powerhouse for automated audio system control.
The AZMP4 utilizes amplifier power sharing technology that allows for efficient use of available power and avoiding system overdesign due to traditional amplifier power ratings. The AZMP4 can produce 600W of total power, with each output channel being software assignable anywhere between 5-600W
The AZMP4 is compatible with all six of the Atmosphere wall plate accessories for control, remote audio input, and ambient noise sensing. Up to 16 of these plug-and-play Accessories can be connected across 2 accessory ports on the AZMP4. Additionally, a zone paging station can be added as an accessory. Each port is designed to work reliably up to 1000ft.
Programming is made simple through a modern on-board web interface, optimized around common use-cases. Built around Progressive Web App technology, the control interface is device agnostic, responsive, and meticulously designed for an ideal user experience without sacrificing design freedom. In addition to Ethernet, built-in Wi-Fi allows for tablets and other controlling devices to connect directly to the AZMP4.
Control modules available for RTI, Crestron, Extron, and AMX.
AtlasIED AZMP4 Features
- Flexible power sharing amplifier technology
- 600W total output power
- 600W max output per channel
- System Self Test
- 2 accessory ports that support up to 16 controllers & sensors, and 2 audio wall plates (1 per port)
- App-less virtual wall controller access via QR code or distributed URL
- Bell Scheduler
- Message player
- Room combine and groups
- Mono, stereo, and subwoofer support
- Auto noise compensation
- Loud Noise Detection
- On board WIFI to use as an access point or connect to existing Wi-Fi network
- Large library of AtlasIED speaker presets
- Accessory self-heal
- High Priority GPI input for integration with alarm system
- Wide selection of audio DSP objects
- Third Party Control
- AZMP4 Atmosphere 4-Zone Signal Processor1
- Warranty Period36 months from date of purchase