The Atmosphere AZMP8 is a powered (1200 Watt) 8-zone audio processor and the heart of an Atmosphere audio control system. Powerful DSP combined with innovative algorithms offer custom solutions for a wide variety of spaces. A built-in message player, virtual wall controllers, learning ambient noise sensing, Tilter Filter™, auto-gain, GPIO, bell scheduler, room combine, and many more features, make the AZMP a processing powerhouse.
The AZMP8 utilizes amplifier power sharing technology that allows for efficient use of available power and avoiding system overdesign due to traditional amplifier power ratings. The AZMP8 can produce 1200W of total power, with each output channel being software assignable anywhere between 5-600W.
The AZMP8 is compatible with all six of the Atmosphere wall plate accessories for control, remote audio input, and ambient noise sensing. Up to 16 of these plug-and-play Accessories can be connected across 4 accessory ports on the AZMP8. Additionally, a zone paging station can be added as an accessory. Each port is designed to work reliably up to 1000ft.
Programming is simple through a modern on-board web interface, optimized around common use-cases. Built around Progressive Web App technology, the control interface is device agnostic, responsive, and meticulously designed for an ideal user experience without sacrificing design freedom. In addition to Ethernet, built-in Wi-Fi allows for tablets and other controlling devices to connect directly to the AZMP8.
Control modules available for RTI, Crestron, Extron, and AMX.
AtlasIED AZMP8 Atmosphere 8-Zone Signal Processor
- Flexible power sharing amplifier technology
- 1200W total output power
- 600W max output per channel
- System Self Test
- 4 accessory ports that support up to 16 controllers & sensors, and 4 audio wall plates (1 per port).
- App-less virtual wall controller access via QR code or distributed URL
- Bell Scheduler
- Message player
- Room combine and groups
- Mono, stereo, and subwoofer support
- Auto noise compensation
- Loud Noise Detection
- On board WIFI to use as an access point or connect to existing Wi-Fi network
- Large library of AtlasIED speaker presets
- Accessory self-heal
- High Priority GPI input for integration with alarm system
- Wide selection of audio DSP objects
- Third Party Control
- AZMP8 Atmosphere 8-Zone Signal Processor1
- Warranty Period36 months from date of purchase