The AtlasIED IPX Series IP-8SCMF indoor wall mount IP speaker with display, talkback, and flasher leverage the VoIP Communication solution to extend tele-presence with enhanced audio for those environments where network-wide communication is desired and that require large speakers with high output to overcome high ambient noise areas or large spaces. Ideal for government buildings, healthcare facilities, schools, businesses, transportation hubs, and more. Mounting hardware is sold separately.
AtlasIED IP-8SCMF registers as a communication endpoint directly within InformaCast, and Revolution Advanced Notification applications, supporting both visual text and audio broadcast to enhance physical security while improving day-to-day communications through advanced alerting, bell schedules, pre-recorded, scheduled announcements & intercom, while leveraging the WAN/LAN Network Architecture.
When used within a Cisco Environment, these same IP speakers from AtlasIED can join Cisco’s Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) as a supported device within SRST endpoint Architecture. Cisco’s SRST provides remote location call-processing redundancy when access to the centralized Cisco Unified Communications Manager is interrupted because of a WAN outage. The ability of LAN communication between any combination of phones and speakers is particularly critical during an emergency (which may be the actual cause of the WAN outage).
IP-8SCMF IP speakers with display, talkback, and flasher provide ADA effective communication. This means that whatever is written or spoken must be as clear and understandable to people with disabilities as it is for people who do not have disabilities.
Where third party notification applications are not required, the IP-8SCMF speakers can register as SIP devices directly to a SIP server or VoIP Communications Manager for critical alerts /public address applications and two-way communication.
AtlasIED IP-8SCMF Features
- Dynamic or Static IP Address
- IEEE802.3 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.1q Tagging
- IEEE 802.11AT Compliant
- VoIP Standard Audio: G.711 u-law/a-law (64 kbit/s) or G.722 Wideband Audio (64 kbit/s)
- Auto Registration: SLP for Singlewire Applications, DHCP Option 72 for Syn-Apps' Applications or IEDNet+ for AtlasIED Applications
- Static Registration: HTTP GUI for Static Configuration
- Integrated Amplifier 15-Watt Total Power: Primary Speaker Output 8 ohm
- Aux Audio Line-In Unbalanced (2.8Vpp 10K)
- Aux Audio Line-Out Unbalanced (2.8Vpp 10K)
- 2 General Purpose Inputs
- 1 General Purpose Output (2A @ 30 VDC)
- Phone/Night Loud Ringer
- External Power Supply Option
- IP-8SCMF In-Wall/In-Ceiling PoE+ IP Speaker System1
- Connector Type RJ-45
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 14-3/8 x 12-7/8 x 3 inches (36.5252 x 32.7152 x 7.5946 cm)
- Shipping Weight5.5 lbs (2.49 kgs)
- Safety Listed62368-1, CSA C22.2 #62368-1, IEC 62368-1 CB Scheme and FCC