This system does not have built-in speakers. AtlasIED model IP-DDS has built-in speakers.
The AtlasIED IPX Series IP-DD is an indoor dual sided LCD that can display time as well as scrolling text and leverages the VoIP communication solution to extend notifications with effective visual text alerts for high ambient noise areas or large spaces. It also includes 2 GPI inputs, 1 GPI output, and microphone input for talk back or listen applications. The GPI/O ports offer triggering for critical alert notification or unified connectivity of third party systems.
AtlasIED IP-DD registers as a communication endpoint directly within InformaCast, SA-Announce, and GCK advanced notification applications, supporting both visual text and audio broadcast to enhance physical security while improving day-to-day communications through advanced alerting, bell schedules, pre-recorded, scheduled announcements & intercom, while leveraging the WAN/LAN network architecture.
When used within a Cisco Environment, these same IP dual sided LED displays with speakers from AtlasIED can join Cisco’s Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) as a supported device within SRST endpoint Architecture. Cisco’s SRST provides remote location call-processing redundancy when access to the centralized Cisco Unified Communications Manager is interrupted because of a WAN outage. The ability of LAN communication between any combination of phones and speakers is particularly critical during an emergency (which may be the actual cause of the WAN outage).
The IP-DD can provide audio via its integrated speakers or to support distributed analog public address systems with the convenience of line level audio outputs. This line level output is ideal for use with AtlasIED AA, PA, DPA, or CP series amplifiers to power large zones of traditional 25V, 70.7V, or 100V AtlasIED speakers or paging horn speakers.
AtlasIED IP-DD Features
- Network Controlled, High Visibility LCD Display
- Dynamic or Static IP Address
- Auto Registration and Auto Provisioning
- IEEE802.3 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- Multicast Enabled Network Clock Control
- Cisco SRST compliant
- Power Using IEEE802.3af Compliant PoE+ Switch or Local 12VDC-18VDC PSU
- RJ-45 Female Input on PCB
- Auto Registration: SLP for Singlewire Applications, DHCP Option 72 for Syn-Apps' Applications or IEDNet+ for AtlasIED Applications
- Static Registration: HTTP GUI for Static Configuration
- External Power Supply Option
- IP-DD PoE+ Dual Sided Wall or Ceiling Surface Mount LCD Display1
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 19.94 x 9.9 x 7 inches (506.5 x 251 x 77 mm)
- Safety Listed 62368-1, CSA C22.2 #62368-1, IEC 62368-1 CB Scheme and FCC