The AtlasIED IPX Series IP-SDH indoor wall mount IP speaker with Horn and display leverage the VoIP Communication solution to extend tele-presence with enhanced audio for those environments where network-wide communication is desired and that require large speakers with high output to overcome high ambient noise areas or large spaces. Ideal for businesses, schools, healthcare facilities, government buildings, transportation hubs, and more.
AtlasIED IP-SDH registers as a communication endpoint directly within InformaCast, and Revolution Advanced Notification applications, supporting both visual text and audio broadcast to enhance physical security while improving day-to-day communications through advanced alerting, bell schedules, pre-recorded, and scheduled announcements, while leveraging the WAN/LAN Network Architecture.
When used within a Cisco Environment, these same IP speakers from AtlasIED can join Cisco’s Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) as a supported device within SRST endpoint Architecture. Cisco’s SRST provides remote location call-processing redundancy when access to the centralized Cisco Unified Communications Manager is interrupted because of a WAN outage. The ability of LAN communication between any combination of phones and speakers is particularly critical during an emergency (which may be the actual cause of the WAN outage).
IP-SDH IP speakers with display provide equality “effective communication”. Under Title II of the ADA, this means written or spoken communication must be as clear to people with disabilities as those without disabilities.
Where third party notification applications are not required, the IP-SDH speakers can register as SIP devices directly to a SIP server or VoIP Communications Manager for critical alerts /public address applications.
AtlasIED IP-SDH Features
- Natively auto registers as an endpoint in GlobalControlKom®, InformaCast®, or Revolution Notification Applications
- Works with new or existing multicast enabled Local Area Networks
- Compatible with SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) VoIP systems
- IEEE 802.3af or 802.3at Compliant POE/POE+
- Primary and aux speaker outputs
- Emergency alert trigger
- Relay output
- Aux audio input
- External power supply option
- Dynamic or static IP address
- Phone/night loud ringer
- Static multicast audio reception
- Custom event notification scripting
- Secure web configuration
- Highly efficient APF horn loudspeaker provides greater output and coverage
- Includes LED display with capability to display time or scrolling text for announcements or emergency messages
- IP-SDH Horn Speaker1
- Speaker Type Horn
- Frequency Response 600Hz - 14kHz
- Dispersion 95˚ (-6dB, 2000Hz Octave Band)
- Max SPL 120dB @ 15-Watts (Peak)
- Power Rating 12-Watts Max (802.3AF) / 25-Watts Max (802.3AT)
- THD <0.2%
- Grille Powder Coated Steel
- Connector Type RJ-45
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 14.37 x 12.87 x 4.18 inches (365 x 327 x 106 mm)
- Weight 5.21 lbs (2.36 kg)
- Shipping Weight 6.66 lbs (3.02kg)
- Safety Listed 62368-1, CSA C22.2 #62368-1, IEC 62368-1 CB Scheme and FCC