The speaker used in the SD72WV is the next generation of Atlas high performance cone speakers, very similar to the preceding C-Series speakers. The similarity in the sonic qualities ensures that contractors and designers who have worked with the AtlasIED C-Series in the past will know exactly what to expect when they use the SD72WV.
Model SD72WV is a 25 watt 8" (205mm) speaker with a 10oz. (260g) ceramic magnet. It includes a curvelinear, treated paper cone for lower harmonic distortion. The speaker is also equipped with a full 1" diameter copper voice coil with a black anodized aluminum former for better power dissipation. Model SD72WV operates within a frequency response range of 45Hz-19kHz (nominal) with a sensitivity of 97dB and a dispersion angle of 105°. Package includes factory installed 25/70.7V line matching transformer with tap selections ranging from .25 to 5 watts.
The SD72WV includes a factory installed CRS baffle with concealed speaker mounting studs and includes screw mount hardware. The SD72WV baffle features standard mounting holes to accommodate the majority of AtlasIED 8" tile bridges, mounting rings and enclosures.
AtlasIED SD72WV Features
- 10oz Speaker Provides Familiar Response & Performance
- Attractive CRS White Powder Coat Baffle with Center Mounted Volume Control
- Incorporate or Remove Volume Control Knob to Suit Application Requirements
- Individually Packaged for Stocking & Ordering Convenience
- Quality 5 Watt-Dual Voltage Transformer
- ETL Certified, Safety Listed to UL1480 and UL2043.
- SD72WV 8" Dual Cone Speaker1
- Speaker Type Treated Paper
- Sensitivity 97dB Average
- Frequency Response 100Hz - 10kHz
- Power Taps .25, .5, 1, 2, & 5 Watts
- Dispersion 105° (2kHz Octave Band, -6dB Points)
- Diameter 8 1/8" (20.6375 cm)
- Safety Listed 1480, 2043