The A133 is a large diaphragm condenser microphone ideal for vocals, choir, piano, acoustic instruments and overheads. Featuring a contemporary, compact design, the A133 is the perfect condenser mic choice for podcasting, professional audio production, studios and live stage performances. The switchable 10 dB pad and bass roll-off ensures you're ready for any recording or live performance situation.
Housed in a precision-machined aluminum body, the 33 mm fixed-charge mic capsule features a gold-sputtered diaphragm for wide, natural frequency response. With its well-behaved cardioid polar pattern, the A133 condenser microphone consistently captures the detail of the performance while rejecting room noises and other unwanted, off-axis sounds. A double woven steel mesh grille and ultra-thin acoustic foam offer exceptional pop resistance for podcasting and vocals.
Behind the grille, the open-air design of the mic capsule mounting system allows the A133 condenser microphone to deliver transparent, uncolored sound. Proprietary impedance control between the mic capsule and circuitry ensures consistent and reliable performance across a wide range of environments. A unique and highly effective internal shock mount isolates the capsule from mechanical vibrations and touch noise, eliminating the need for a bulky external shock mount.
Offering studio performance in a road-worthy package, the A133 also comes with a protective zippered carrying case. Requires 48-52 V phantom power. For best results, the A133 should be used with a high-quality mic preamplifier and microphone cable.
Audix A133 Features
- Large 33 mm condenser capsule
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Proprietary internal shock mount
- Low noise preamp circuitry
- Switchable 10 dB pad and bass roll off
- Designed, machined & tested in the USA
- The A131 condenser microphone is great for:
- Acoustic instruments
- Drum overheads
- A133 Microphone1
- Protective zippered carrying case1
- DCLIP Heavy-duty nylon molded snap-on clip1
- Transducer TypeCondenser
- Polar PatternCardioid
- Frequency Response40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output Impedance150 ohms
- Sensitivity23 mV / Pa @ 1 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio84 dB
- Maximum SPL140 dB (150 dB with pad)
- Dynamic Range130 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level10 dBA
- Operating Voltage48 V (± 4 V) Phantom
- Connector3-pin XLR m
- Materials / Finish
- Body: Machined aluminum
- Grille: Steel alloy
- Weight280 g / 10 oz