Use the Blackmagic Design ATEM production switcher series to create stunning multi camera live production. ATEM switches between SD, HD, or Ultra HD video standards so your live production can use cameras, disk records, slide shows from computers, and more video sources. Features include chroma key, creative transitions, media pool, downstream keyers, audio mixer, multi view, and more. ATEM live production switchers support live production needs at live concerts, sporting events, theater productions, conferences, and more. The ATEM advanced panel is added to an ATEM switcher as a control panel.
Although each switcher includes ATEM software control panel for Mac or Windows, an ATEM Advanced Panel is faster to use, making it ideal for demanding live production environments. Setup more complex effects with the enormous amount of control you’ll have in the ATEM 2 M/E. The ATEM 2 M/E Advanced Panel features broadcast buttons, knobs, and a t-bar fader.
The ATEM 2 M/E has two M/E rows with 20 input buttons and two independent system control LCDs for reach row. Each row has an independent select bus, and can control up to four M/Es in larger switchers. Input buttons have customizable colors and button label LCDs.
Modern design with the latest broadcast technology combine to enable faster workflows. Built in LCD control screen identifies work processes. Buttons are curved and have color backlighting to reduce incorrect key presses and quickly identify the keys you need. Professional joystick controls DVE and camera adjustments, smooth weighted t-bar fader, and more.
Durable and compact, the ATEM 2 M/E fits in a standard equipment rack. It can be used seamlessly for shelf mounting in broadcast trucks, mobile racks, and fly away kits.
Blackmagic Design ATEM 2 M/E Features
- Add to an ATEM switcher for accessible control panel functions
- Faster workflow
- Two independent rows of control, each with 20 input buttons
- Backlit buttons make identification easy and lower incorrect key presses
- Joystick for DVE and camera adjustments
- Smooth weighted t-bar fader
- ATEM 2 M/E Advanced Panel1
- One Year Manufacturer's Warranty1
- Number of Mix Effects Rows2
- Direct Cross Points20
- Shifted Cross Points40
- Crosspoint Button TypeTri-Color LED
- Crosspoint Label6 rows 24 character LCD
- Next Transition Selectors2 x BKG, Key 1 - Key 4.
- On-Air Indicator 8
- Power Status IndicatorsNone
- DSK Transition SelectorsAuto, Cut, Tie/Preview x 2
- Preview Transition2
- Transition Rate DisplaysVia main menu
- LCD Menu Displays2
- Menu Control20 buttons x 2
- Dedicated Macro Buttons2 x 20
- Transport Control Buttons8
- Destination Bus2
- Source Select Bus2
- Fader Bar2
- 3 Axis Joystick1
- Numeric Keypad1
- Software ApplicationsATEM Software Control Panel
- Operating Systems
- Mac 10.14 Mojave
- Mac 10.15 Catalina or later
- Windows 10, 64-bit
- Power Requirements
- Input Voltage: 2 x Internal 100-240V AC
- Redundant Power: Yes
- Power Usage: 150W
- Environmental Specifications
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
- Relative Humidity: Up to 95%