Blackmagic Design’s Ultimatte 12 goes beyond the power of even the most advanced keyers, also functioning as a high power real time compositing processor. Enjoy superb edge handling, color separation, color fidelity, spill suppression, and more. 12G-SDI technology supports work in HD and Ultra HD for real-time compositing of weather, sports, news, and entertainment in studio environments.
Control Ultimatte 12 keyers with the Ultimatte Smart Remote 4. The remote connects to the Ultimatte 12 via Ethernet. Set it on the desktop or rack mount it with other equipment. Chain up to eight Ultimatte 12 units together to control with one Smart Remote. In that setup, you get the same functions without adding a video router or hub.
Physical buttons on the Smart Remote 4 control and switch any attached Ultimatte 12 conveniently with on line and on air indicators. Dedicated buttons quickly load and save presets. Large touchscreen makes navigating menus and adjusting settings quick, and provides control over every parameter.
Create your own custom control solutions for Ultimatte 12 with the simple open text based protocol in the Smart Remote 4. Ability to Telnet into Ultimatte 12 over your network lets you develop and test custom control solutions.
Blackmagic Design Ultimatte Smart Remote 4 Features
- Control up to 8 Ultimatte 12s
- Connects via Ethernet
- 8 rotary knobs for adjusting parameters
- 10" touchscreen
- Open text based protocol
- Telnet into Ultimatte 12 over your network
- Ultimatte Smart Remote 41
- SD card (contains software & manual1
- Rack mount ear set1
- Software Updates: 2 x USB 2.0 and 1 x USB 3.0 for firmware updates
- SVGA Output: allows for graphics to be viewed on an external VGA monitor
- Ethernet: 2 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports to connect to LAN networks for controlling Ultimatte 12
- RS-422: 2x for controlling Ultimatte 11
- Rotary Knobs8 x rotary knobs for adjusting parameters
- Unit ID Buttons8 x buttons; illuminated blue for active
- Unit ID LED Indicatorsilluminated green for on line and red for on air
- Alt + Quick Load/Save Buttonsalt button plus 5 buttons for saving files into volatiles RAM
- Quick Load/Save Buttons5x buttons for loading files stored in volatile RAM
- File Clear Button1x button for One Touch Keying
- Alt + File learalt button plus file clear button for One Touch Keying using some user defined presets
- Customizable Menus4 x menus for building your own menu with your most used controls
- LED Controluser adjustable brightness control for LEDs
- Fan Speed Controluser adjustable
- Software Updatessoftware updates via USB to load Smart Remote utility
- Control10.1" 1280x800 colour display panel integrated capacitive touchscreen with onscreen controls for settings and navigating menus
- Operating SystemsWindows 10, 64-bit
- Power Requirements
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC
- Power Usage: 24W
- Physical Specifications
- Operating Temperature: 32° to 95°F (0° to 35°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: 17" x 6.9" 4.1"
- Weight: 9.26 pounds