Universal Videohub lets you build your own broadcast quality 3 Gb/s SDI and optical fiber SDI router for SD, HD, 4:4:4 and 2K video formats. Universal Videohub frames come in a choice of two sizes that let you expand your router up to either a 72 x 72 or 288 x 288 crosspoint size. Every interface module in the router is card based, with each card featuring 4 inputs and 4 outputs. Mix and match interfaces and build a router with all SDI, all optical fiber SDI or a combination of both.
Supports up to 72 x 72 SDI and control, ethernet and serial router control, genlock and alarm indictors. Compatible with Universal Videohub 72 and 288 frames.
Blackmagic Design Universal Videohub 72 Crosspoint Features
- Tri-Sync or Blackburst, for external reference (BNC)
- RS-422 port for connecting to third-party control systems
- USB 2.0 for connecting to a host Windows or Mac OS X computer
- Ethernet connection to your local network and Videohub Smart Control
- GPI Alarm connector
- Easy to use handles for removal and insertion of the card module
- 800W main and backup power supply connections
- Blackmagic Design Universal Videohub 72 Crosspoint1
- Product NameBlackmagic Design Universal Videohub 72 Crosspoint
- Manufacturer Blackmagic Design
- Weight 2.000000
- UPC Code 9 338716 000993