The Soundweb Contrio EC-V is an Ethernet wall controller for use in Harman HiQnet systems. The EC-V can control and monitor parameters within BSS Audio Soundweb London and other HiQnet devices, including Crown DCi series amplifiers. The EC-V is a single-gang US Decora form factor available in black or white.
The EC-V contains a single Ethernet port for configuration, control, monitoring, and power via PoE. The EC-V is configured via simple drag-and-drop operations within the software application HiQnet Audio Architect.
The EC-V contains one push/rotary encoder and one encoder ring. The encoder ring is multi-color backlit, capable of eight different colors with adjustable intensity.
The push/rotary encoder can be rotated for continuous parameter control (e.g. volume). The push/rotary encoder can also be pressed for binary parameter control (e.g. mute) or preset recall.
The encoder ring can display a bouncing audio meter. When the push/rotary encoder is rotated, the encoder ring can temporarily display a volume setting. When the push/rotary encoder is pressed, the encoder ring can temporarily display a binary parameter setting (e.g. red/green for muted/unmuted status).
The EC-V supports ‘sleep’ functionality. The EC-V can be remotely locked and unlocked via other control systems.
BSS EC-V Features
- Compatible with BSS Audio Soundweb London, Crown DCi, and other HiQnet devices
- Single-gang US Decora form factor
- Configured within Audio Architect via Drag-and-Drop
- 1 programmable push/rotary encoder
- 1 programmable encoder ring (multicolor)
- Sleep function
- Remote lock and unlock capability
- EC-V ethernet controller with volume1
- Max network cable length328 ft (100 meters)
- Power consumption300mA max at 48VDC
- Recommended Ethernet cable wiringVW-1 Rated, 48VDC, 13W