The ZonePRO 1260m offers fixed I/O, pre-configured architecture, configurable insert processing and optional duplication of audio channels to another ZonePRO device via a link bus.
The 1260m features a total of 12 inputs and six outputs. Inputs include six balanced mic/line switchable terminal block inputs, four mono-summed pairs of unbalanced RCA inputs and one S/PDIF input for up to two digital channels. Hardware-controlled microphone gain allows adjustment of microphone gain per channel.
The 1260m device has a pre-configured architecture with input processing, a central matrix and output processing. Two input insert positions and one output insert position allow channel-specific insert processing to be configured. AutoWarmth®, a psychoacoustic function that maintains full frequency bandwidth even when the signal level has dropped, is permanentlyavailable on each output zone.
A link bus allows duplication of the first six audio channels to another ZonePRO device in applications where additional output zones are required.
The front panel of the 1260m features comprehensive signal metering, an informative LCD display and user-specified front panel control.
Additional system control is offered in the form of optional Zone Controllers. This collection of hardware wall-controllers represents a series of simple, elegant user interfaces for functions such as volume, source and preset control.
All ZonePRO devices can be controlled by third party control systems via RS-232 or Ethernet as applicable (see table for further information).
ZonePRO Designer—the configuration, control and monitoring software for the ZonePRO family of devices—offers control of the ZonePRO 1260m via Ethernet or RS-232. The Configuration Wizard within ZonePRO Designer guides users through the step-bystep configuration process of the 1260m.
DBX 1260M Features
- 12 inputs, 6 outputs
- 6 balanced mic/line inputs
- 4 unbalanced, mono-summed RCA input pairs
- S/PDIF input
- Microphone gain per channel
- Pre-configured architecture
- 2 configurable input insert positions
- 1 configurable output insert position
- AutoWarmth® per output zone
- Link bus
- Comprehensive signal metering front panel LCD
- Can be controlled with Zone Controllers (sold separately), Ethernet control, and other third party control options
- 1260m digital zone processor1
- Input6 balanced mic/line inputs, 4 unbalanced, mono-summed RCA input pairs, S/PDIF input
- Input typeEuroblock (mic/line), RCA (source)
- Input impedanceEuroblock >50kΩ balanced, >25kΩ unbalanced, RF Filtered; RCA >25kΩ unbalanced, RF filtered
- Max input+20dBu mic/line, +12dBu RCA
- CMRR> 40dB, typically >55db @ 1kHz
- Mic preamp gain30 to 60dB
- Mic preamp EIN< -118dBu, 22Hz-22kHz, 150Ω source impedance
- Mic preamp phantom power15V
- Output typeelectronically balanced, RF filtered Euroblock
- Output impedance120Ω balanced, 60Ω unbalanced
- Max output+20dBu
- I/O meter6 independent 6-segment lightpipe output meters that range from -30 to +20 dBu, threshold meters
- A/D converterdbx Type IV™ Conversion System
- Sample rate48kHz
- Dynamic range>110dB A-weighted, >107dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- THD+Noise0.003% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB gain
- Frequency response20Hz – 20kHz, +/- 0.5dB
- Interchannel crosstalk>80dB typical
- Propagation delay0.8 msec
- Operating voltage100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption27 W