The ZonePRO 641m offers fixed I/O, pre-configured architecture, configurable insert processing and optional duplication of audio channels to another ZonePRO device via a link bus. The 641m features a total of six inputs and four outputs. Inputs include four balanced mic/line switchable terminal block inputs and two mono-summed pairs of unbalanced RCA inputs. Hardware-controlled microphone gain allows adjustment of microphone gain per channel.
The 641m device has a pre-configured architecture with input processing, a central matrix and output processing. Two input insert positions and one output insert position allow channel-specific insert processing to be configured. AutoWarmth®, a psychoacoustic function that maintains full frequency bandwidth even when the signal level has dropped, is permanently available on each output zone.
A link bus allows duplication of the first six audio channels to another ZonePRO device in applications where additional output zones are required.
The front panel of the 641m features a power status LED, a network traffic LED, and an RS-232 control port.
Additional system control is offered in the form of optional Zone Controllers. This collection of hardware wall-controllers represents a series of simple, elegant user interfaces for functions such as volume, source and preset control. All ZonePRO devices can be controlled by third party control systems via RS-232 or Ethernet as applicable. ZonePRO Designer—the configuration, control and monitoring software for the ZonePRO family of devices—offers control of the ZonePRO 641m via Ethernet or RS-232. The Configuration Wizard within ZonePRO Designer guides users through the step-by-step configuration process of the 641m.
dbx ZonePro 641m Features
- 6 inputs, 4 outputs
- 4 balanced mic/line inputs
- 2 unbalanced, mono-summed RCA input pairs
- Microphone gain per channel
- Pre-configured architecture
- 2 configurable input insert positions
- 1 configurable output insert position
- AutoWarmth® per output zone
- Link bus
- Can be controlled with optional ZC controllers, Ethernet control, serial control, 3rd party control, or Wizard-Driven configuration
- Indicators for network traffic and power
- ZonePro 641m digital zone processor1
- Input6 total: 4 switchable mic or line; 2 unbalanced, mono-summed RCA input pairs
- Input connectorsEuroblock (line and mic) RCA (source)
- Input typeelectronically balanced/RF-filtered
- Input impedance: Euroblock>50kΩ balanced, >25kΩ unbalanced RF filtered
- Input impedance: RCA>25kΩ unbalanced, RF filtered
- Max input+20dBu mic/line, +12dBu RCA
- CMRR>40dB, typically >55dB @ 1 kHz
- Mic preamp gain30 to 60dB
- Mic preamp EIN<-118dBu, 22Hz-22kHz, 150Ω source impedance
- Mic preamp phantom power+15VDC
- Output4 total
- Output connectorsEuroblock
- Output typeelectronically balanced, RF filtered
- Output impedance120Ω balanced, 60Ω unbalanced
- Max output+20dBu
- A/D converterdbx Type IV™ conversion system
- A/D dynamic range(line) >113 dB, A-weighted, >110 dB unweighted
- Type IV dynamic range>119dB, A-weighted, 22kHz; BW: >117dB, unweighted, 22kHz BW
- Digital output dynamic range>114 dB A-weighted, 110dB unweighted
- Sample rate48kHz
- D/A dynamic range112dB A-weighted, 109dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- Dynamic range>109 dB A-weighted, >106 dB unweighted, 22kHz BW
- THD+Noise0.003% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB gain
- Frequency response20Hz - 20kHz, +/-0.5dB
- Interchannel crosstalk>80dB typical
- Propagation delay0.6msec
- Operating voltage100VAC 50/60Hz, 120VAC 60Hz and 230VAC 50/60Hz
- Power consumption29 W
- Weight6.05 pounds (2.74 kg)
- Dimensions1.75" (1U) x 19" x 7.75"