The Preset 10 Ethernet Architectural is a four universe playback device that can record ten snapshots of sACN data. These presets can be recalled with a press of a button.
The Preset Ten Ethernet (PRE10ETHER-A) wall station plays back snapshots of sACN (E1.31) on four universes. The simple front interface allows the user to control 2,048 individual slots with the push of a button. Static snapshots from any sACN capable console record into the ten presets. Snapshot play back may be used as an alternative to a more complex console, or operate along with that same console. Various lockout topologies make the PRE10ETHER-A ideal in venues requiring untrained users to control fixtures typically accessed by a more complex console. The PRE10ETHER-A supports Power over Ethernet (PoE – 802.3af) or a 24-48VDC power input. Station configuration takes place on a rear facing user interface. Multiple stations may operate on the same universes, and stations operating on different universes may operate on the same Local Area Network (LAN).
Doug Fleenor Design Preset 10 Ethernet Architectural Features
- Multiple stations can reside on the same network in either a “Main & Remote” relationship, or as completely independent devices.
- Power can be supplied via PoE, or by a separate low voltage power supply.
- Each station is fully self-contained and does not require a separate processor device or central control unit.
- Fade times for each preset can be adjusted from 0 to 999 seconds (default is 2 seconds).
- Fits in a standard 2-gang back box.
- Preset 10 Ethernet Architectural DMX Controller1
- Limited Manufacturer's Warranty1
- InputE1.31 sACN – 4 Universes – 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- Output E1.31 sACN – 4 Universes – 10/100 Mbps Ethernet
- Ten Green Illuminated Button Caps
- One yellow Fade time LED
- One red Signal/Record LED
- User Controls
- Ten Preset Select Buttons
- One Recessed Record Button
- One Recessed Fade Time Button
- One Rotary Encoder with Knob
- One Graphical LCD Screen
- Power Input802.3af Power over Ethernet or Auxiliary 24-48 VDC 150mA
- ColorBlack anodized with silver engraved nomenclature
- Faceplate (HxDxW): 4.5×0.2×4.6”
- Faceplate rear inset (HxDxW): 4.15×0.1×4.25”
- Electrical box minimum inside dimensions (HxDxW): 2.9×1.4×3.6”