The ELX200-10 passive speaker from Electro-Voice’s Live X (ELX) 200 series delivers an unprecedented combination of sound quality, portability, and durability. Unified in a sturdy, full-range enclosure, the ELX200-10 is characterized by strength and efficiency both acoustically and physically, and features a Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide that allows for reliable, accurate coverage while simultaneously minimizing distortion and maximizing acoustic loading. Every aspect of ELX200 speaker series is designed for ideal results as part of the whole: acoustical, electrical, and mechanical components integrate seamlessly, making this speaker a robust workhorse capable of handling real-world abuse and professional applications.
Designed for a wide range of sound applications, the ELX200 series offers professional audio quality, precision control, and robust components in an ultra-lightweight package – a truly potent blend of performance and portability. Custom components—tested to levels far exceeding the industry norm— deliver accurate, linear response at the system’s highest output levels. Get smooth clarity of sound in the right size to suit your needs: with 10”, 12” and 15” two-way models, and 12” and 18” subwoofers available in both powered and passive versions, every member of the ELX200 speaker series from Electro-Voice is a flexible, feature-rich choice for DJs, mobile entertainers, bands, and musicians.
Clear, powerful, and musical, the Live X (ELX) series was born to command the stage for professional music performance. Constructed with top-quality components in remarkably affordable configurations for artists, engineers, and live-sound businesses, Live X speakers are housed in hardy stackable enclosures of 15 mm internally-braced plywood, making them lighter than comparable-quality composite or plastic boxes and therefore easier to load, transport, and set up. This speakers series is painted with black textured paint and sports a grille of 18 AWG black powder-coated steel, giving an overall sleek appearance that makes it easy to incorporate into almost any stage or studio environment.
Electro-Voice ELX200-10 Features
- Over 500 hours of abuse testing and endurance testing to 4x typical industry practices
- 1.4 inch DH-1C (1 inch exit) titanium compression driver for extended transparent high-frequency response
- High-output EVS-10M woofer for superior durability and exceptional low-frequency reproduction
- SST waveguide design provides consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading
- Two-handle design for easy lifting
- ELX200-10 10'' passive speaker1
- Frequency Response (-3 dB) 65Hz - 20,000Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 49Hz - 22,000Hz
- Axial Sensitivity 90 dB
- Max. SPL 127 dB
- Rec. High-Pass Frequency 55 Hz
- Coverage (H x V) 90˚ x 60˚
- Power Handling 300 W continuous, 1200 W peak
- LF Transducer EVS-10M 10"
- HF Transducer DH-1L 1" titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency 2,000Hz
- Nominal Impedance 8 Ω
- Min. Impedance 7.2 Ω
- Connectors Dual NL4
- Grille18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension(3) M10 suspension points
- Dimensions (HxWxD)21" x 13" x 12.6"
- Weight29.6 pounds