Electro-Voice’s ELX200-15P powered speaker delivers an unprecedented combination of sound quality, portability, and durability. Unified in a sturdy, full-range enclosure, the ELX200-15P is characterized by strength and efficiency both acoustically and physically. Every aspect of ELX200 speaker series is designed for ideal results as part of the whole: acoustical, electrical, and mechanical components integrate seamlessly, making this speaker a robust workhorse capable of handling real-world abuse and professional applications.
The ELX200 series offers professional audio quality, precision control, and robust components in an ultra-lightweight package – a truly potent blend of performance and portability. Custom components—tested to levels far exceeding the industry norm— deliver accurate, linear response at the system’s highest output levels. Get smooth clarity of sound in the right size to suit your needs: with 10”, 12” and 15” two-way models, and 12” and 18” subwoofers available in both powered and passive versions, ELX200 is a flexible, feature-rich choice for DJs, mobile entertainers, bands, and musicians.
Electro-Voice ELX200-15P Features
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing
- High-efficiency 1200 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 132 dB peak SPL
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading
- ELX200-15P 15'' powered speaker1
- Frequency response55Hz - 16kHz (-3dB)
- Frequency range8Hz - 19kHz (-10 dB)
- Max SPL132 dB
- Coverage (H x V)90° x 60°
- Power rating1200 W
- Power consumption100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.8A
- LF transducerEVS-15M (15")
- HF transducerDH-1C 1" titanium compression driver
- Crossover frequency1600 Hz
- Connectors(1) Stereo RCA Input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR
- Grille18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension3 M10 suspension points
- Dimensions (HxWxD)28" x 16.7" x 15.2"
- Weight41.7 lb (18.9 kg)