The ETX-15P from Electro-Voice is a high-power two-way compact loudspeaker ideal for use in a variety of portable and permanent applications. Designed, engineered, tested and assembled for superior sound quality and ultimate reliability, the ETX series is an ideal choice for live entertainment venues, rental companies, pro musicians, and DJs looking for high-end compact sound reinforcement and will ensure concert quality finesse in small-to-medium permanent installations.
The ETX-15P combines intelligent DSP, high-powered amplifiers, and high-efficiency transducers to deliver legendary sound and performance while also providing all-around versatility. Intelligent FIR-Drive technology is integrated with innovative industrial design to deliver stunning performance and unbeatable versatility in the most demanding applications.
Electro-Voice ETX-15P Features
- 15" LF SMX woofer
- 1.25" HF titanium compression driver
- 2000W Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
- 135 dB peak SPL
- ETX-15P 15'' 2-way powered speaker1
- Frequency Response (-3 dB)48Hz - 20,000Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB)40 Hz - 20,000Hz
- Max. SPL135 dB peak
- Coverage (HxV)90° x 60°
- Power Rating2000 W
- LF TransducerSMX2150 15"
- HF TransducerDH3-B 1.25-in titanium compression driver
- Crossover Frequency1500 Hz
- Connectors(2) XLR/TRS combo jack and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure18 mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grille16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Suspension(8) M10 suspension points
- Dimensions (HxWxD)27" x 17" x 18"
- Weight61.1 pounds
- Power Consumption100 – 240 V~, 50 – 60 Hz, 1.6 – 0.8 A3