ETX-15SP from Electro-Voice is a powered subwoofer ideal for use in a variety of portable and permanent applications. Designed, engineered, tested and assembled for superior sound quality and ultimate reliability, the ETX series is a great choice for live entertainment venues, rental companies, pro musicians, and DJs looking for high-end compact sound reinforcement and will ensure concert quality finesse in small-to-medium permanent installations.
The ETX-15SP combines intelligent DSP, high-powered amplifiers, and high-efficiency transducers to deliver legendary sound and performance while also providing all-around versatility. Intelligent FIR-Drive technology is integrated with innovative industrial design to deliver stunning performance and unbeatable versatility in the most demanding applications.
Electro-Voice ETX-15SP Features
- 2000 W amplifier and 134 dB peak SPL
- Single-knob DSP includes presets for multiple configurations and top+sub combinations (performance style, locations, and space)
- Loudspeaker system performance monitoring via integrated LCD and front panel LED
- Includes DSP preset for true cardioid performance
- Enclosure includes removable casters and a combo pole cup (insert and threaded) for use with the two-way models
- ETX-15SP 15" Powered Subwoofer1
- Frequency Response (-3 dB) 37 Hz - 150 Hz¹
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 32 Hz - 180 Hz¹
- Maximum SPL 134 dB peak²
- Power Rating 1800 W
- LF Transducer DVX3159A 380 mm (15 in)
- Low Pass Frequency Adjustable 80 Hz, 100 Hz, 120 Hz, 150 Hz
- Connectors (2) XLR/TRS Combo Jack and (2) XLR link Output
- Enclosure 18 mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat
- Grille 16AWG steel with powdercoat
- Dimensions (HxWxD)471x576x825 mm (19x23x32")
- Dimensions (HxWxD) without casters 19x23x27" (471x576x692 mm)
- Net Weight91.9 lbs (41.7 kg)
- Shipping Weight103.2 lbs (46.8 kg)
- Power Consumption 100 - 240 V~, 50 - 60 Hz, 1.6 - 0.8 A³
- ¹ Half space measurement using the music DSP preset and 150 Hz low pass.
- ² Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum amplifier output.
- ³ Current rating is 1/8 power.