The R300-HD is a robust handheld UHF wireless system, suitable for any application where the convenience of a handheld transmitter is required. The HT-300 metal handheld transmitter is made to withstand the rigors of daily use while remaining comfortable and light-weight in your hand. The PL22 dynamic microphone is the perfect all-around microphone for singing, speaking engagements, and emcees. The cardioid pickup pattern rejects sounds from the surroundings, helps control audio feedback, and still allows an experienced vocalist to work the microphone. The receiver's dual antenna diversity helps avoid signal dropouts, and its durable metal frame and chassis can either be used on a tabletop, or rack-mounted with optional rack mounting hardware.
The Electro-Voice R300 opens a new category of wireless microphone in today’s market; Entry Level Professional. With one-touch ClearScan and EZ sync transmitter update the R300 is as easy to setup and use as any entry level wireless microphone. But the R300 also a true rack mountable metal receiver, metal body pack and handheld transmitters, and remote mountable antennas normally found in higher priced professional systems.
With the touch of one button ClearScan scans through all 32 preset channels and selects the clearest channel. Having the clearest channel ensures noise free operation with the longest operating range. ClearScan gives you confidence In an increasingly difficult RF world.
Matching the transmitter frequency to the receiver also requires just the touch of a button. EZsync uses infrared technology to set the transmitter to the correct frequency and confirms operation in one automatic step. EZsync ensures error free setup. BP-300 is an all new metal bodypack transmitter that is rugged, compact, and easy to use. Using two AA batteries for 14 hours of use, the BP-300 is one of the most economical transmitters around for applications that require daily operation. The mute function keeps the RF signal live while it mutes the audio to protect your channel and prevent noise in the audio system.
The TA4 connector allows the use of any EV lapel or headworn microphone for a variety of applications. The HT-300 metal handheld transmitter is made to withstand the rigors of daily use but still be comfortable in your hand. The PL22 dynamic microphone is the perfect all-around microphone for speaking engagements, singing and emcees. The cardioid pick up pattern rejects noise from the surroundings, helps to control audio feedback, and still allows an experienced vocalist to work the microphone.
The receiver for the R300 system is equally at home on a table top or in a 19 inch equipment rack. Rack mount kits and front mount antenna cables are available for the R300 for a professional installation.
Electro-Voice R300-HD Features
- ClearScan automatically finds the clearest channel
- EZsync one-step channel setup
- PL22 cardioid dynamic microphone element
- 14 hour battery life from two AA alkaline
- Rugged metal transmitter
- Metal receiver chassis with optional rack mount
- PL22 dynamic microphone1
- HT-300 metal handheld transmitter1
- Receiver TypeSynthesized PLL
- Frequency Range (RF)
- A Band: 618 - 634 MHz (Not Available in US or Canada)
- B Band: 678 - 694 MHz (Not Available in US or Canada)
- C Band: 516 - 532 MHz
- E Band: 850 - 865 MHz (Not Available in US or Canada)
- Number of Channels32
- Modulation± 40 kHz
- DiversityTrue Antenna
- RF Sensitivity<1.0 μV for 12 dB SINAD
- Image Rejection> 55 dB
- Squelch Tone Code plus Amplitude
- Power Requirements 12-16 VDC, 500mA max
- Operating Temperature 5°C to 45°C (41°F to 113°F)
- Dimensions (HxWxD)1.72x7.8x8" (43x206x210 mm)
- Audio Parameters
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 18 kHz ± 2 dB
- Balanced Output: 20 dBV (max @ 40 kHz deviation)
- Unbalanced Output: Adjustable 8 mV to 0.755V RMS
- Distortion: < 1.0%, 0.4% typical (ref 1 kHz, 40 kHz deviation)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 100 dB A-Weighted
- Dynamic Range: > 95 dB
- BP-300 and HT-300 Transmitter
- Radiated Output: 8 mW typical
- Back Lit LCD Display: Channel, Frequency, Mute, and Battery Level
- Microphone Head: Electro-Voice PL22 Cardioid Dynamic
- Standard Lavalier Microphone: Electro-Voice ULM18 Uni-Directional Condenser
- TA4F Connector Wiring: Pin 1 Ground; Pin 2 Mic Input; Pin 3 +5V bias; Pin 4 +5V thru 2.2kΩ
- Power Requirement: Two AA batteries
- Battery Life (Typical): > 14 hours with AA alkaline typical
- Bodypack Antenna: Flexible external 1/4 wave
- Handheld Antenna: Internal proprietary
- Bodypack Dimensions (HxWxD): 3.3x2.6x0.89" (84x66x23mm)
- Handheld Dimensions (HxWxD): 26.7 cm (10.57 in) Long