Dante is the de facto standard for networking audio equipment. With the Verto MX it's now possible to easily integrate your existing beloved MADI equipment into a Dante network. Whether mixer or MADI converter - the Verto MX makes all 64 x 64 MADI channels immediately avalilable in the network: "plug and play".
The ultra compact device has two MADI interfaces, so both optical and coaxial equipment can be connected. If the MADI signal fails, the other interface is automatically switched so that secure redundant operation can be configured.
On the Dante side there are two RJ45 sockets, also prepared for redundant operation. The Verto MX supports up to 192kHz sample rate, MIDI jacks for control, and BNC wordclock jacks for external synchronization.
Ferrofish Verto MX Features
- Easily integrate MADI equipment to a Dante network
- Ultra compact with two MADI interfaces
- Connect optical and coaxial equipment
- Two RJ45 sockets on Dante side
- Supports up to 192 kHz sample rate
- Includes MIDI jacks and BNC wordclock jacks
- Verto MX Dante Converter1
- DANTE I/O
- 2x Ethernet (PRI/SEC) sockets, 1GBit
- 64x64 channel Brooklyn II board built-in
- MIDI I/O
- MIDI Standard 1.0 / 1996
- 2x DIN female 5pin In/Out for embedding / de-embedding MIDI-over-MADI messages
- MADI I/O (Verto MX only)
- AES 10, 2x optical LC port, 2x coaxial BNC port
- 64x64 channels at 48kHz, 32x32 channels at 96kHz, 16x16 channels at 192kHz
- Wordclock 2x BNC In/Out, 75 Ohm termination set to on by default. Can be changed from software via DANTE.
- Fuse Polyfuse internal, self-resetting
- Power consumption 14.4VA (1.2A at 12V)
- Temperature range +5°C to +45°C
- Humidity <75%, non-condensing
- Dimensions 22 x 9 x 4,5 mm (without rack ears)
- Weight0.9 kg