You’re one cable away from adding Vocaster’s studio sound to your vlog. No need to sync up in post, just plug in and hit the red button.
Auto Gain sets your levels with the click of a button, with more than enough gain on tap for the most popular broadcast mics — no booster needed.
The Enhance button reveals the true quality of your voice. Get the clearest sound the first time. Four podcaster-approved voice presets bring out the best in any voice.
Don’t let coughs and sneezes — or any other unexpected interruptions — mess up your podcast. Hit the mute button and silence the mic until you’re ready to go again.
Stream pre-recorded segments such as intros, outros, calls or any other audio you can think of from your computer with two sets of stereo loopback. Keep the story going and sound just like you’re in a broadcast studio.
Bring in guests over the phone with one cable and capture the whole conversation, or record high-quality music or other audio from your device, seamlessly.
Get your show sounding great with Vocaster’s mixer. Just like a broadcast studio, Vocaster Hub lets you set your levels, enhance your sound, route audio from your phone and computer, and more. Hear exactly what your listeners will hear with Show Mix – even without your computer.
With Hindenburg LITE to record, three months of SquadCast Pro + Video to bring in your guests, and six months of Acast Influencer to publish, you’re ready to get your show out there. You can also try Hindenburg PRO for six months, free!
Focusrite Vocaster One Features
- Start the conversation with the Vocaster One
- Studio sound in seconds with Auto Gain
- Enhance button "finds" your voice
- Conveniently located mute button
- Small and lightweight
- Powered by your computer
- Sound as good as your video looks
- Loopback adds a professional touch
- Works seamlessly with phone guests
- Vocaster Hub mixer
- Includes the software you need to go above and beyond
- Vocaster One podcasting audio interface1
- USB-C to USB-A cable1
- Hindenburg LITE software1
- SquadCast Pro + Video (3 months)1
- Mic Input Gain Range: 70dB
- Mic Input Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Requires 900mA USB port
- Phone input & output: Mono. Requires 3.5mm TRRS cable, not included
- Camera output: Stereo. Requires 3.5mm TRS cable, not included
- Headphone Output Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Speaker Output Frequency Range: 20Hz – 20kHz