Priced individually, sold in quantities of 5
Powerlatch™ cables are constructed using 14/3 SJTW wire with stranded copper conductors fitted with a IO-PRC3FA on one side and a IO-PRC3FB on the other. This construction allows the cable to achieve a high current rating of 15A @ 125V AC.
The Powerlatch™ AC power connectors are designed for single-phase AC applications and are rated for 20A at 250V AC which makes them perfect for high current applications like stage productions, lighting, or video distribution systems. As such, these connectors include several safety features to protect the user.
The Powerlatch™ connectors utilize a twist-to-lock motion in order to provide the safest connection for high current applications by virtually eliminating the possibility of accidental unplugging. The connectors are also specifically keyed and color coded for input (blue or A) and output (gray or B). The color coding is designed to eliminate the possibility of intermating with the opposite colored Powerlatch™ chassis connectors. Lastly, they feature pre-mating ground contacts which ensure the cable is properly grounded before the rest of the conductors even make a connection.
Io Audio Professional A-B Powerlatch Features
- Limited quantities available.
- Priced individually, sold in quantities of 5
- Locking Powerlatch™ connector
- Used for power daisy chain
- SJTW jacket
- 14 AWG conductors
- 15A @ 125V rated current
- UL approved
- Professional A-B Powerlatch cable1
- Number of Conductors2 plus ground
- Electrical and Mechanical Characteristics
- Conductor DC Resistance: < 8.88 Ω/km
- Insulation Resistance: > 120 MΩ/kft
- Dielectric Strength: 2.0 KV/1 min
- Current Rating: 15A @ 125V
- Voltage Breakdown: 300 V
- Applicable Temperature: -20°C ~ +60° C (-4°F ~ +140°F)
- Peak Temperature: -40°C ~ +70° C (-40°F ~ +158°F)
- Material: PVC
- Colors: Black, White, Green
- Details: 48/0.2 ABC
- Size: 14 AWG
- O.D.: 9.0mm
- Material: PVC
- Rating: SJTW
- Color: Black