Whether speaking freely on one-to-one calls and also moving about the room freely or even conducting meetings with several people - for Skype conferences, standard conference calls or simple calls through - to presentations and talks of all types - PHONUM is ideally suited for all types of discussions, meetings and presentations thanks to its highly developed and precise microphone technology and intelligent downfire speaker. Distance is not a problem anymore.
Communication is not static, rather often also variable and dynamic. That’s why we developed and integrated GECKO technology, which is fully focused on the type of communication. The GECKO function supports specific spatial requirements.
At first glance it might appear that the loudspeaker is overhead. The microphones are positioned beneath the grille. The speaker is not visible because it is directed downward – and with good reason. It allows sound to be radiated 360° all over the room. PHONUM adapts fully to the people in the meeting room, depending on where they are sitting or moving about at the time. The perception of sound with PHONUM is therefore simply phonumenal.
PHONUM has the best speech intelligibility without any distracting effects like echo, noise or interruptions. An excellent voice quality is ensured at any time. Even if both parties speak at the same time, there are no losses or delays. This results in a convenient discussion atmosphere and a focus on essential information.
Beyerdynamic Phonum Features
- Easily connect to smartphones or PCs for phone calls via Bluetooth® and USB-Connection
- Conference calls can be undertaken via voice and video call apps such as Skype
- Specifically developed Gecko 360° technology with innovative Fix & Follow Voice-Tracking
- The special arrangement of three capsules in the microphone array ensures clear 360° voice transmission
- The downwards directed premium loudspeaker radiates sound 360° crystal-clear all over the room
- PHONUM Wireless Bluetooth Speakerphone1
- Transport Case1
- User Instructions1
- Microphone TypeSmall diaphragm condenser
- Frequency Range60 Hz - 12 kHz optimized for speech
- Microphone ModesBeamforming, cardioid, omni (switchable)
- Loudspeaker2" downfire speaker
- Frequency Range Loudspeaker120 Hz - 10 kHz
- SoftwareAutomatic noise and echo cancelation, automatic gain control
- BluetoothBT4.2, class 2
- Bluetooth ProfilesHP, A2DP, SPP
- BatteryLI-ION 2600 MAH
- Battery RuntimeApprox. 12 hrs
- Article No.710830